[Discussion] Mai Davika Drama With Asava

m3lhouse

I had a feeling the industry was about to turn on Mai since her possible beef with chom. Mai post led a thank u to everyone on her ig around the same time this drama broke hahaha some fans are claiming the designer is following her anti page too ahhaha

Mai seemed like she can take but has a hard time saying thank you. If I was then designer I would be disheartening too consider the time and effort that was put into the dress to make the way she wanted. She can at least acknowledged the work. I think she probably has a big head too if she has gotten more famous then now. Some stars has a hard time eating a little humble pie.

Damn I'm trying to catch up to the comments on pantip... Haven't gone through her ig yet but she has over 3k comments ahahha

Even Sean poem came out! Hahaha

image.jpg1_zpsn4umqml0.jpg

The part about connections though, damn! No wonder insiders are coming out coz they know she's a user.

She has an event on the 19th it's gonna be packed ahhaha

The reporters tone is pretty telling...

Yeah at first I would blame her manager, but from these recent stories it's her too. She's outlandishly demanding. One person came out and talked about how she was so demanding they just dropped her from an event or presenter job. She's also responding on her ig ahhaha she's telling people who post strawberry pics to calm down and thanking individuals who support her...

So from the show...it says Mai was on the list to walk on the red carpet but her busy schedule prevented her from doing so. She has to do magazine shot for Vogue Thailand, commercial for Magnum and her event with Magnum.

I mean Kendall Jenner walked the carpet after her the Magnum Global Event, why didn't Mai walk? If she have her name on the list. I'm confuse and why would she only have two dresses for the whole event if she is to walk the red carpet?

I looked up the Magnum global in cannes thing and hardly nothing comes up. Cannes is a film festival she's not gonna walk the red carpet unless she got tickets to enter a screening of a film. The magnum event is probably one of many parties that's going on for the festival. From what I saw, looks like there was some kind of event where kendall was doing a q & a while mai was sitting in the crowd.

Why Mai is always with this kind of scandals? with all these scandals, i do believe she's a user now. lol

she used to be so close with Chom and being one of her bridemaids but now seems like Chom doesnt even wanna talk about her in public. That cant be just Chom's problem lo.