[Discussion] Min and Hermes Merch. Drama

m3lhouse

What do you guys think about this? I see Min getting criticized heavily over this from her possibly dodging taxes to her acting like she's better than everyone hahaha man poor min... She was so excited to show off her new Hermes stuff but now she's getting this backlash. Instead of people being jealous they're like did you pay taxes ahhahaha reminds me of the cee and amy maroon 5 incident.

The thing Min did wrong was she is a celeb, she is well known so trouble can arise easily. I'm sure celebs go overseas and buy lots of those orange boxes and coming home and dodging taxes too but the thing they didn't do is take photos to post on IG lol. Come on, so many many hi-so go overseas and carry home 10-20 boxes of Hermes and taking photos on IG and no one ain't reporting, its because they ain't famous. Min's getting backlash but I don't think she should take it to heart, not like she killed someone, her corruption is so so so tiny compare to others that we don't know of. If it get out of hand, the best thing she could do to at least try to solve this is, take a photo of her tax payment recipe and post in IG hahaha. I read the hi-so usually call the people who handle these payments before hand and give them under the table by not paying millions of bahts on taxes.

I just don't get how people looked at her pics and assumed that she would try to avoid taxes ahhaha like people have no faith in people nowadays haahha But then min kinda digs herself in a hole when she said that she didn't bring it home with her and don't know when she will... I don't blame people for questioning her there. I think she should just post her tax payments too ahhaha

Hahaha I kinda feel bad for Min. She even said in her IG caption that she's worked very hard this year and would like this chance to gift herself something special which is not just something, more like 10+ boxes of Hermes. Instead of people feeling happy for her, they're critisizing her left and right. Even until now I still see peope on Pantip bashing her, even going as far as to say with this kind of attitude and mindset, she will never become the top actress of Thailand and that she should just retire from acting. I honestly think it's a small issue that was blown out of propotion. Like Sunny has mentioned above, there are plenty of celebs and hi so's who buy mutiple luxury items all the time. Consider it a lesson learned for Min to not show off on IG again and for her to understand how to handle the news a little better.

The people are just jealous they will never get to have even one tiny box of that orange brand. Honestly if this kind of attitude and mindset will hinder her to become top actress is nonsense hahahaha, so many top actress probably have done the same or even worst than Min in dodging tax. I heard though that the white Hermes that Min bought is going to cost her like at least a million baht in taxes or something.

Omg the tax rates is astounding for a freaken bag hhahaha rich people man.... Hnhaha I was watching this discussion about the topic and it's like they're mocking her ahahha like girl you should know better. What's hilarious is Ning is talking about this news while not too long ago I know she ran into yaya at the Hermes store in Paris and I know that yaya got a bag there too. But she didn't make no video or pic post of orange boxes surrounding her.... Definitely why min got called out coz people Munsai her for that ahahha poor min ahhaha lesson learned.

https://youtu.be/n4zRk6tY3lY

What she showed off were boxes. , I didnt see one bag. It looked like she had 3 bags judging from the boxes, how is it even possible to get 3 hermes bags at once? There is a huge waiting list for it. And the waiting list in Singapore I heard has been closed for years now. now there is a waiting list to get on the waiting list.

It makes no sense to me why she didnt show off the coveted bags instead showed off the boxes they were in lol. If in fact she was able to get 3 at once, then someone is in trouble, because that probably belong to someone on the waiting list from 5 years ago lol

well my question is, if she didnt bring it home with her, who did she leave it with? The shop?

something doesnt add up though, like Mai said, the picture she posted was all boxes, I dont remember seeing any bag in present either. But yeah she should have never posted it in first place lol

I think some of those boxes were empty. Either that or not all of those boxes contained a bag either. It could have been just merchandise from Hermes and not the Birkin bag. No way she could have gotten 3 birkin bags and not show off the real deal on IG. Its hard enough getting one bag, how did she manage to get 3 at one time?

Really its her money, if she can buy it then she has every right to show it off. i just doubt she manage to get what appears to be 3 birkin bags. Now all the sudden she doesnt even have proof that she has even one lol

She posted a video of her reaction to seeing one or the only bag she got. She deleted the video and the box pics from her ig already ahhaa. But those boxes were stacked in her hotel room so she better had stuff in it. Otherwise she's just desperate posing with empty boxes of luxury goods. She said she left her bags with her elders who live in singapore.

Lol...these celebrities need to learn when to not share. Not many people are going to appreciate seeing an expensive bag or the thought of the stars getting one. But it's her money, she can buy an island for all I care. If she can afford it then go for it.

I need to see what these bags that having waiting lists to get on the waiting list looks like or what they taste like. I feel like I'm comitting a crime when I buy a bag that cost more than 20 bucks lol. I'm not judging anyone who does it because everyone works for their money and it is their right to do what they want with it, but stillllllllllllllllll lol. When I'm going to buy a bag that cost like 30-40 dolallars, I think and think about how much food I can buy, more stuff I can buy for baby.

I could careless how she spends her money but I do think it's a little childish and show off like for her to post a picture with 10 orange brand boxes. I thought the way she answered the tax questions was a little snotty too, yes others have probably done worst but I just think she could've handled herself a little better to put the situation rest. I normally adore Min but in the last few interviews, she comes off a little snotty and full of herself.

How do you manage to get a bag for 20 bucks? Its hard finding one for 200 nowadays lol. Even if I was rich with money to burn I wouldnt buy those bags, just cause most of them are too big. Maybe when I hit my 50s I might like that style, but now I like smaller purses

I highly doubt she needed those 10 boxes for the items she bought. She probably had every item she bought put into separate boxes so to make it look more extravagant. She had boxes of all sizes lol.

How do you manage to get a bag for 20 bucks? Its hard finding one for 200 nowadays lol. Even if I was rich with money to burn I wouldnt buy those bags, just cause most of them are too big. Maybe when I hit my 50s I might like that style, but now I like smaller purses

I highly doubt she needed those 10 boxes for the items she bought. She probably had every item she bought put into separate boxes so to make it look more extravagant. She had boxes of all sizes lol.

Walmart and payless have cute stuff for between 12-30 dollars lol. I am low maintenance haha. Now I don't even carry a purse for myself, I carry my baby backpack and that is all I need lol.

I like small purses that goes over my shouldrs since its easier to carry and I dont have to worry about ever leaving it behind lol. Thats why Hermes isnt my type of a bag lol. I think if I ever got one I would put it away in the closet just to look at it lol

• Like 1