[Discussion] Min and Hermes Merch. Drama

m3lhouse

I think all mor Kate's bags are real, from her interviews and shows there's no way she is dare enough to show all fakes lol but she is a good investor and business woman. The really rich one I know that isn't shy from showing all their Hermes bags would have to be Hi magazine owners, I follow them and apart from their bags and fashion they are really cute family too lol I dunno why haha

lol Ae went on stage with his fake Hermes bag *muha* Maybe she got some of them second hand, thats the only way I see she manage to get 100 bags when Victoria has been collecting since before the brand became famous and only has 100 or so

lol the thai import tax thing is weird. i dont think they have such a thing in the usa? like if you already purchased an item from oversea, as long as it fits in your luggage, theres no additional tax. thai tax is weird/confusing lol

min, why dont u just come out to clarify LOL dont act innocent by deleting your ig picture lol

lol the thai import tax thing is weird. i dont think they have such a thing in the usa? like if you already purchased an item from oversea, as long as it fits in your luggage, theres no additional tax. thai tax is weird/confusing lol

min, why dont u just come out to clarify LOL dont act innocent by deleting your ig picture lol

I think you would have import tax for every country. I dunno about the USA but it'll be weird if the States don't have it but other countries have it lol I'm sure the States have it. True if it fits but if it fits however cost $5,000USD I would assume you will have to declare it and pay customs duty or tariff on it. However there are some that is exempt from taxes but you will have to read or know what it is as some countries have trade agreements etc. But with luxury goods I doubt there is a trade agreement on that with any countries lol.

If I am not mistaken I think it's 10k that you have to pay on. When I went to Bali I have to fill the custom paper and it says anything worth 10k. And that's also entering the US. Even if it fits the luggage it can only be worth so much before you have to pay on it.

10K? Are you sure? That's so nice of them! Are you not mistaken with cash maybe? Because in Australia its $10,000 cash if you bring in more than that you will have to declare it as they want to make sure its not illegal money. But goods over $1,000 declare to pay duty tax.

No, I think valuables that are like 10k and up you have to declare that includes cash. I remembered when I was filling the form out. I was thinking who is going to buy something worth 10k lol. Maybe when I go to Japan I will know for sure.

No even for Canada you have to declare even if you're carrying more than 10k. But you have to pay taxes on x amount of dollars depending on how long you went away for. Like if you're crossing the US border, you're allowed 200 per 24 hours

thats because you are under the limit lol. I cross the border once from US to Canada and they checked the car after we told them how much we bought and they didnt believe we only had 400 dollars worth of items till we showed them the receipt, the pants we bought for my dad were super cheap, that we basically bought him over a dozen pairs. The officers assume they were regular priced not 90% off lol

I believe the ones that are truly rich will not advertise and flaunt what they have, they leave it for others to notice on their own. Most of these Thai celebs are show off beats that they have to advertise everything to the public only to get all defensive and bent out of shape when someone questions or criticized them.

You lost the right to privacy when you chose to advertise to the public.

Edited by honda

I think though when youre super happy about something you want to share it to friends. I think perhaps for celebs they share it on social media because the fans are their happiness too.

If she was just showing off a chanel bag no one would say much just because they dont think its over the top. But a Birkin bag is excessive for most people, even for the rich. There are tons of rich people who would not throw away thier money on a birkin bag, cus technically there is no legit reason to be spending 100k on a bag, thats just ludicrous.

I understand the fans are the reason celebs are where they are at today but it does not mean you have to share everything with your fans. Min buying a birkin bag or any major brand name product has nothing to do with her career so no need to share it with the fans. Min should've just shared her happiness and excitement about the bag with close friends and family only.

Wow the States are so nice, their limit is 10k I wish that was the same for Australia, I'm going to Singapore soon and I'm debating if I should even buy that much because anything over 1K I have to declare, might as well not buy anything haha.

It's not 10k, I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself lol.

The 10k amount everyone is talking about is strictly you in possession of monetary items like cash, travellers cheque, gold, etc etc of 10k or over, even if it's your money, they don't care, you have to declare it. If you have more than 10k on you and you don't declare it they have the right to seizure

https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/778/~/declaring-currency-when-entering-the-u.s.-in-transit-to-a-foreign-destination

Duty is another topic altogether

http://www.dutyfreeamericas.com/Division-Allowances.asp?DivisionID=2

https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/454/~/duty-free-exemption,-gifts

10k you have to declare even if it's cash you brought for the trip and bringing it back. However you have to pay duty on purchases and gifts you receive while abroad. That amount depends on where you travelled to and for how many days. Most of the time it's 200-1000. Please stop staying 10k because that's a big stretch lol. They even tax you on alcohol over a 1L when entering the US.

I usually stop at the duty free shop before crossing over to Canada or the Canada before crossing back to USA. No taxes as long you have receipt from them.

Canada usually doesn't ask much questions as USA. In fact I love talking to Canadian custom then USA custom. USA custom treats immigrants like shit. When I crossed with my boyfriend no problem and didn't get search either.

Even if you're doing duty free, alcohol allowance is still only limit to one bottle, 1L Max. This applies to both Canada and Us. I know this for a fact because my parents love buying alcohol, but we know the rules and play by it. Sometimes we get 2 each but tell the custom officer and they let us go because they are in the spirit, but they remind us that it's only one bottle allowance