[Discussion] Min and Hermes Merch. Drama

m3lhouse

It's fishy as it's been this long and she still hasn't claimed her stuff. The thread on this at pantip was in their top thread for a LONG time. And some people keep bringing it up hahaha It just doesn't make any sense why you'd spend so much money on something and not want to have it immediately. It's not that hard to bring it home right?

lol thats because she doesnt have as many she made it seem to be when she posted the pics. My bet is she probably managed to get one at most, but the way she post the pics of the boxes she made people assume she bought a whole wardrobe of hermes bags

I think it would be less damaging for her to prove she indeed bought all that stuff and show that she did pay taxes on them. Right now people are just thinking she's flaunting something she does not have, which is way more embarrassing.

I'm going to switch gears a just a tad bit. One of the Ch2 guys was making fun of Min, how she doesn't have long lasting friends in the ET because she's high maintenance. Now that I think about it, her and Weir are kinda the same, Weir does't really have close friends in the ET either. You don't really see Weir hang out or do stuff with Aman gang anymore, the gang still seem very close, minus Weir.

• 1 month later...

I still find it funny that she was so keen on showing off the boxes yet wont show off whats inside lool. I mean come on if you can afford Hermes and so proud to show off the boxes wouldnt you show off the bag inside? Unless of course it didnt exist like I thought since the beginning. I can believe she managed to get one, but to get as many as she made it seem to be is impossible. ITs not just a matter of how much it cost but how hard it is to get one and she made it seem like she was able to grab half a dozen in one trip