[Clips] CH 3 46th Anniversary: Love Mission

m3lhouse

really last year was much much better i was really disappointed and i felt i wasted my whole day but couldn't stop i wanted to complete it until the end to have the whole notes *hihe*

jma seems to break down it's nice from kim and yaya to help him a little

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDcLXQLPuwy/?taken-by=mkpantip

i miss them they rarely work together :)

10632417_984731164936132_615676440_n_jpg

cr pohjira

Because they have so many popular people now thus they try to pack everyone in to please the fans. I think the only time I watched the event was the first year the for guys performed lol. Other times just see bits here and there. I don't watch them soccer lol.

• Like 1

You can get up close and personal. Usually, the dara goes up to meet their fanclubs on the seats and take loads of pictures. It's not that hard to meet them close up. I think just the fact that this event alone is FREE is worth it all! haha! You cant any free concerts anywhere else. lmao!

This Ch3 Anniversary is definitely on my Bucket List to go and do! It's definitely going to happen. Til then, I'll post lots of pictures when I meet the daras of my dreams! :Spicy_05:*ksl**lil**hehe*:i38::t4529: