[Clips] CH 3 46th Anniversary: Love Mission

m3lhouse

It's nice that CH3 had this kind of event so fans can see many of their favorites at one place.

It was very hot, over one hundred degree? Fans came prepared.

Cw02r87.jpg

wtkLmoo.jpg

GNYH5sb.jpg

Poor Richie, Yaya's arm was blocking her.

APbB9aB.jpg

cr as tagged and NY CLUB FB

Bbja9Gv.jpg

A3dasxx.jpg

3Z68Orv.jpg

dfDmHXD.jpg

cr as tagged and Nadech Yaya International Fan Club FB

TOO MANY pics/clips to sort through! People keep reposting the same stuff too so it's hard to even know how the event went so far. I know nadech missed the goal again for the 4th year in a row. James Ma made a goal. And I think the green team won. I think it's a bad move they chose to perform a lot of ost. for the concert coz the songs were not that great to be performed and I don't know half of those songs. But I did like that Nadech sang the song from fai lang fai ahahha Just coz the song is about a women's pain... guess they're prepping him for LLSR. I saw clips of the LLSR skit during the parade too. Nadech looked very handsome.

i watched the whole event (except for the soccer game) and it was really confusing the director was like 10s on this 10 s on that he shoot from this angle he shoot the audience he shoot the grass too sometime i really was annoyed at many but i think the best entrance in the parade goes for me for kenp and taew i liked their performance the most and for the concert it just so much movement so messy no clear angle no clear dance no clear shooting and tbh didn't like any of the song except for the individual part singing

LOL at Mark & Mint. I'm still a M&M shipper, but it's just so funny seeing them on same stage together and neither are acknowledging each other's presence. They're on the opposite end of the stage every time when they are up on stage singing. It's just interesting to see how they're like now that a few years has passed.

I like Taew & Ken's part of the parade. She did a great job dancing.

They all lip synced so you can't really tell who was a good singer and it was all auto tuned out lol but I did watch the whole event including the soccer game the first half was good te second was boring. The concert had nothing exciting. It seemed like it was gunna be good Bc of all the stars they had, but I think Bc they had too many they didn't really choreograph anything so it was blah.

Yeah hell no... Hahahaha they hella auto tuned them ahaahaha nadech and mark ain't got that range and Kim can't sing at all ahhahaha but it's a good thing coz at least they're just not butchering songs and embarrassing themselves. http://youtu.be/UqH7BZgtAIw

I actually liked this performance when they did Stamps song. Being that it's actually a good song helped ahahhahttp://youtu.be/qKibigvT4GU I love Mario... There's a part when they do a talk and when he said "drama" I died ahaahaha this year's performance was a hot mess. I saw a lot of errors when they performed.... So many were so off with the choreography but I expected that coz everyone only practiced like once or twice. They invested so much more time and quality in last years concert. There's part when they do songs back to back and they couldn't even blend or phase new songs out ahhahah so bad!

I haven't seen much mark and mint or the whole thing yet but yeah too many people. It's about the same as last year but they're less organized this year and it's so obvious. Mario learned everything the two days ago I'm sure and some people looked lost through it ahhaha I actually enjoyed a good amount of performances from last year. Going with the soundtrack theme is what got theme in a hole coz those songs are wack... Like I said, if they did vintage ost I bet fans would've been pleasantly surprised. But they probably couldn't do that coz RS wrote a lot of the classics. Did they even think to do the ost for the series??? Like who produced this concert coz they missed some opportunities.

Matt dressed whack too in real life. But the limited of time to practice probably got them. Man, if they sing the OST of the Golden days that would be epic. Ost nowadays aren't that good. But I do like Ka Badin ost. The long jackets on the guys remind me of something a British hero would wear in a historical romance novel. Only problem is some of them looks horrible in them.

Ka Badin ost was legit! I actually liked the mafia series ost too... if they did the ost of Kai varayuth's lakorns, samee, sawan bieng, that's already like 10 songs that also wasn't with RS. The songs from the 4hjhkk and prince series I mean...c'mon guys ahhaha sometimes I feel like interns are running this production.

Omg... A better clip of NY and mk hug... Yaya wills nadech with her eyes to hug her awwwwwwwwww they didn't lie when they say mong tha kor roo....https://instagram.com/p/BDcQePsj0fh/

Yeah, it's a free event. I believe it is a first come, first serve but not all the seats were filled in so it didn't really matter. lol

I thin Matt was aiming for Miley Cyrus's ugly hairstyle, because if you look at her IG, her display photo is Miley. Love Matt but that hairstyle does not look good on her.

M&M were so obvious. And so were the 4 Hua jai girls. Nothing wrong if they don't want to interact but the tension between all of them was so noticeable. lol