[Clips] CH 3 46th Anniversary: Love Mission

m3lhouse

Aww even I tear

This must be Namfon's longest time on-screen for her ride and she was apart of almost the highlight awwww she used to be like Por's first few n'ek and she had the highest rating with Por :(

Wow I liked this performance!

But this performance was the best hahaha so thrilling and fun plus eye candy!

Also, whose idea was it to have a mirror glass kind of stage? Did they not test it out with some shoes or heels?? So dangerous! Want to kill or disable all their n'eks hahaha.

I watched an interview with mint and they asked her about that topic ahhaha she said they didn't talk but just smiled at each other hahaha I hope they could become friends again coz I feel like taew is about to infiltrate ahhahahah

I haven't even finished the whole event with it being a holiday weekend but I keep rewatching yaya's solo song. I think it sounds better than the original.

5555555 Mel.... The funny thing is k' Tu is friends with all three Mark Kim Mint lmaoooooooo 5555 and she really adores both Mark and Mint individually too lol I'm sure they can be neutral but I don't think they can ever be close ever again lol even Yaya doesn't seem to give a sh8t when the problem doesn't even involve a thing about her lol like she cant even be neutral like Margie... Margie at least acts like she's friends with all LMAO!!

Aiy! The saga shall continue lol I see Kimmy as too devoted to Mark, the jerk better not hurt her feelings lmaoooo!

They usually replace either Taew or Bella with the three girls so it's not a surprise. I rather see Taew than Bella. Bella comes across as too vain! Lol

Edited by Kimix

Mel, please could you share the original version of Yaya and Nadech's songs. I love NY's voices the most. Did Teaw and Denkhun sing NY's OTS in Risingsun 2 RFTD? They made me wanna watch NY's version again lol. Wish NY could sing separately as Teaw/Denkhun, Mint/James Ma... instead of sharing the screen with Boy and Margie.

Yaya covered this song

And nadech covered this song

Their song with boy and Margie pissed me off... And I didn't like how lil wanmai came and broke up their kiss which the telecast panned to boy Margie too so you're gonna have to watch the fan cam for that ahahha stupidest skit ever. It fits boy and Margie but not ny.

I also didn't like how denkhun and taew sang the rising sun song... Would've been funny if mark and mint did it but that's not gonna happen. I actually liked taew and denkhuns skit but denkhun shouldn't be apart if this concert. There's a thread at pantip questioning why he's there amongst super stars.... Some people aren't that popular either but they're not straight nobodies.

I Think Toey and Alex are cute and all but they don't deserve to be in the concert. Alex seems lost most of the time and doesn't seem to put in as much effort and enthusiasm as the others.

What happened to Pope and Mew? Why weren't they part of the concert?

I like listening to lakorn songs so I checked out CH3 Soundtrack Official and picked the most popular songs and the one Yaya covered was the most popular with more than 60 millions views. Maybe the most popular on YouTube only?

actually mark covered the most popular song.