[Clips] CH 3 46th Anniversary: Love Mission

m3lhouse

LMAO 555555555555555555 wanted to cry from happiness and sadness from seeing MM together again for the first time lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

any clips?? 55555555555555555555555

wait, they were in the same car, too? lol thats something. hahahaha. I can see the happiness then lol

yeah in the same group and in the same car without kimmy too they can't be more happy :omg5:*ha-ha*:13: you can watch it when they upload the concert in youtube it's in the eeeeeeennndd of it

yeah in the same group and in the same car without kimmy too they can't be more happy :omg5:*ha-ha*:13: you can watch it when they upload the concert in youtube it's in the eeeeeeennndd of it

no. please share it now. lol. what if the real show doesnt show that. the staff has poor recording skills

lol. nope. never was. i just hated the beef btw them. how things got ugly. lol

I dont want Mark near her thats all. LMAO!

but I dont want to wait lol im anxious! *gg*:030:*hihe*

okey go chech #mark_prin ig tag and 100% will find it , i feel bad for teasing you *hihe**hihe* btw you used to be an MM fans ?

u r bad. teasing. sh8T! lmao!

thats good. I rather cherish those MK moments too. lol dont want any third party lol.

hopefully ch3 release a thorough clip. I wasnt that excited for the clip, but now, I kind of want to see the whole show. LOL

Cr. Kimmy's IG. Sweet girl!

12912399_945390162223638_1646449229_n_jp

• Like 1