Is spicy slow today?

Lalita

I'm a Firefox fan just because it makes everything faster lol but must use IE if I want to watch iptv

same im a firefox fan and I use to use IE for iptv too but there is something you could download to make it work on firefox ^__-" LOL

spicy was a little slow for me earlier but it works fine now

Oh can you please tell me what it is? I hate switching lol

I'm a Firefox fan just because it makes everything faster lol but must use IE if I want to watch iptv

same im a firefox fan and I use to use IE for iptv too but there is something you could download to make it work on firefox ^__-" LOL

Sorry for the late response ja lol but it's a program called Media Warp Link it's pretty much a firefox add-on ja ^___-"

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the late response ja lol but it's a program called Media Warp Link it's pretty much a firefox add-on ja ^___-"

i dled that already off the iptv website and it still doesn't work on my firefox. the weird thing is it used to work too, bc my mom uses firefox to watch iptv but now all a suddent it stopped working even with that media warp thing on it

i dled that already off the iptv website and it still doesn't work on my firefox. the weird thing is it used to work too, bc my mom uses firefox to watch iptv but now all a suddent it stopped working even with that media warp thing on it

Still doesnt work for me too maybe its the FF version we have? lolz oh wells as long as IE still works :lol:

SPICY sometimes delay on me today but it's not bad