sarnworld

i've test again in FF .. keeps blocking me so i keep on ignoring it so i jump back to Explorer, it seem to work okay there but i have one of those add on pop up thing, i just refuse to have it install ..

anyway, it was report as not being safe in FF. weird.

thank you Sunny for answering back ..

that's what I'm concerned about, I'm not getting any pop ups and everyone else is. I did when I posted that cap, and it actually installed itself automatically, without me saying yes, but my virus protection was allowing me to delete it, but now I'm not getting anything

that's what I'm concerned about, I'm not getting any pop ups and everyone else is. I did when I posted that cap, and it actually installed itself automatically, without me saying yes, but my virus protection was allowing me to delete it, but now I'm not getting anything

omg, I tried the other day and it was good that this computer is freaken protected. I'm not going there anymore. *^lol*

The virus is still in the system it's not removed yet and we have to wait til the old man comes back to the states to check it out lol I think IPB is due for an upgrade maybe lol Cece I used IE 8 too and same thing but I went back to using firefox -.O I'm not browsing anything cept for sarNworld right now because I've unchecked the "warn me when there is an attack site" under my security tab but right when im done with sw need to check that back lol