[Discussion] Mai Davika Drama With Asava

m3lhouse

Yeah Ogan Rasee, the supermodel. She was in Luerd Hong as rai. Apparently this drama just got bigger. It's not just about crediting the designers anymore. Mai's manager posted this clip on her IG She is accusing a certain entertainer/host of certain show of harassing Dek( basically Mai) everyone is thinking of Ma Onapa. She says this host started a rumor " when Mai was asked about her dress and the name of the designer and Mai answered " I don't know" This clip was during the Global Magnum Event and it showed she did say Thai designer but you don't really hear her say Vatanika because her the clip was filmed from behind her head and only think you heard was her nervous laugher. She have her people to prove it, the editor of the Vogue and someone. The posted brought in so many likes from people who loves Mai such, the make up artist and the famous photographer Amat Yai. Then you have people who doesn't like Mai such as Helen Pavara. She posted someone on her page about Elephant on heat but she erased it. She posted the statement...if you didn't do anything wrong why do you jump the gun. https://instagram.com/p/BFrlKuWqrv1/

Here is Ma Onapa interview in respond to her manager accusation.

http://news.sanook.com/1999610/

Haha I was just reading this news earlier. Things seem to be getting jucier by the minute and I have to say that I agree with a lot of Ma Onapa's answers. If the whole thing about Mai answering "I don't know" during an interview at Cannes is false, she doesn't have to be troubled by the allegations as time will prove her innocence. Why does the manger feel the need to post these videos on IG as proof which btw the audio is not even that clear to begin with lol. Ma Onapa says that if she didn't have a reliable source, she wouldn't have said that during her program.

Lol Mai Is not going to feel the effect now. Wait until she is older and more new hot stars coming up that when she will feel the affect her. Usually the people who last in the industry are the one who are humble and are like by the executives. Explain why Mai is milking for money as much as possible because with her feuds and bridges she burned her chance of getting jobs will be hard. Example Tangmo, I am pretty sure she is enlisting A Supachai to help her get job and short time media. She has rumor with Es Kantapong and we all know he is A Supachai kid.

Patricia Good will take her place. She is years younger, hardworker, challenge herself more, far prettier, fresher :D

Yada is not bad looking. Don't know if her look will be suitable for lakorns but she definitely has what it takes to make it big in the modelling world. I remember the first time I ever saw Yada was when she had a photoshoot for Dichan with Patricia and Yam and was kinda tuned off by the way she talks haha

Patricia and Yam are faaaar prettier

Yada is not bad looking. Don't know if her look will be suitable for lakorns but she definitely has what it takes to make it big in the modelling world. I remember the first time I ever saw Yada was when she had a photoshoot for Dichan with Patricia and Yam and was kinda tuned off by the way she talks haha

Patricia and Yam are faaaar prettier

Wish I could agree with you. If Patricia is going to break she would have done it already. She needs a koojin and good script Lakorn. For example Mai, her koojin was Weir and the Lakorn was awesome and romantic to watch.

But she will ! She is pretty young and I see she has the will ti work on her acting and challenge herself unlike some other actresses who rely on koojin and stuff. Loved her character in LSR and she by the middle of the drama she became more at ease with the character and she definitly had chemistry with Nadech. She tries different genre and pairs with different actors.

ma Onapa is stirring the pot too, really it's none of her business. Leave it to the designer and Mai to sort it out. She's a groupie in Chompoos camp anyways

Mais koojin wasn't Weir. She didn't make it big till the movie with Mario

I think if Mai wants to clear her name then she needs to sue Khun ma because it's hella damaging and just settle it. Right now, it just looks like her manager is bluffing... Pulling clips that doesn't really prove much especially if Khun ma isn't backing down either. I saw her recent interview and she seems pretty confident. The videos of her saying Thai designer was while she was wearing vatanika and the one clip where she was wearing Asava she was only posing for paps... So it just looks like its Mai's move to sue. And when she sues Khun ma will have to recant or provide proof. I mean this I don't know detail didn't originate from Khun ma it was already talked about when the drama started. And if I remember correctly it was one of the designers from Asava that mentioned it... But Mai and her manager are acting like Helen and ma are trying to discredit and gang up on them but they've never gone after any of the designers or actors that are bashing them makes me think that they're trying to turn the drama around as vicious attacks against them but at the same time covering up their beef with the other people. It's like they're afraid of messing with the designers and other actors.

Ma is stirring things because she's on Chom's camp. Helen already has beef with Mai so she's going to add to the fuel when opportunity presents itself. Asava backed off, and they were the ones that felt like they had been disrespected so I think the rest should just take a chill pill. I don't care for Mai but think this whole thing is just getting childish.

i think the whole thing has blown up for no good reason. I think both sides need to just move on from this since they are not benefiting anyone. Like I said I feel bad for mai but for some reason I feel this was coming for her.

Like they all said...if you didn't do anything wrong then don't worry about it. Rumor is just a rumor. I don't know about Khun Ma on Chomp camp, i think she just doesn't like Mai and she probably have another stories about Mai beside Cannes.

If people was slandering me, I would fight back. One could only take so much people ganging up on them before they reach their fight back point. If all the accusations are untrue, it could be very damaging for Mai's career in the future.