Obizgo

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Dude did they take out Exact from their site?

because I notice that superstar wasn't on there and I notice that ngao asoke is no longer on there neither are the other ch5 lakorns that were once there >.<

No idea.. but that is complete b.s.... what a rip off LOL .... now I guess I shalt rely on iptv for Ch5 lakorns -.0 what is weird is that they have ch5 talk shows but they have no more lakorns or sitcoms

maybe obizgo got into troubles with Exact? lol i dunno but yes I have 6 days reminding on obizgo, dunno if I wanna renew lol I find IPTV to have more of what I want to watch and quality better but than obizgo SOMETIMES have dramas I want as well *sigh* there should be like a 20 cent a day thing instead of paying per month or week lol.

I know man obizgo have good lakorns sometimes and they release faster than iptv sometimes >.< so .. i guess I'll renew with ip tv only monthly.. o.O and thaitv for exact... urgh obiz! LOL

Lol this is the message that I got from them

สวัสดีครับ

ขณะนี้เรามีปัà¸à¸«à¸²à¹€à¸£à¸·à¹ˆà¸­à¸‡à¸¥à¸´à¸‚สà¸

ทธิ์อยู่ เลยจำเป็นต้องถอดรายà¸à¸²à¸£à¸­à¸­à¸à¸à¹

อน

à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸à¸³à¸¥à¸±à¸‡à¸—ำà¸à¸²à¸£à¹à¸à¹‰à¹„ข à¹à¸¥à¸°à¹€à¸ˆà¸£à¸ˆà¸²à¸à¸±à¸šà¸—างเจ้าของสิทธิà¹

อยู่นะครับ

ในระหว่างนี้ รายà¸à¸²à¸£à¸¢à¹‰à¸­à¸™à¸«à¸¥à¸±à¸‡à¹€à¸à¸·à¸­à¸šà¸—ั้งหมดà¸

ี่ถูà¸à¸–อดออà¸à¹„ป สามารถรับชมได้ที่ link ข้างล่างเป็นà¸à¸²à¸£à¸Šà¸±à¹ˆà¸§à¸„ราวว

http://tv.gmember.com/index.php

http://me.in.th/live/

ต้องขออภัยในความไม่สะดวภมา ณ ที่นี้ด้วยครับ

ขอบคุณครับ

(so hopefully they will fix soon >.< and get permission lol)

• 4 months later...