Thaitv.tv

tEaRdRoP

did you check to see if the entire file is there? like the whole time it is.

usually when i record it stops at 0 at about half way, that's bc the speed of the internet pulls it in faster. but when i check my files it is the full file. but you always have to check the file to make sure it records everything.

anyhoo, dang iptv took off ch7 live. i'm soooo mad now!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you check to see if the entire file is there? like the whole time it is.

usually when i record it stops at 0 at about half way, that's bc the speed of the internet pulls it in faster. but when i check my files it is the full file. but you always have to check the file to make sure it records everything.

anyhoo, dang iptv took off ch7 live. i'm soooo mad now!

Thanks, noiki. Do I have to wait? I just let it play without watching. The movie stopped. The file is there in the directory but I don't think the whole episode is there. Do I have to keep trying until I get the whole episode? It seems really troublesome to try to record this.

BTW, I don't think anyone have the live TV except iptv.

Thanks again.

iptv took off the live ch7 so you can't watch it at the same time as thailand but they're still posting ch7 lakorns.

pinecone, yeah, i usually just hit record and let it run while i do other stuff. when i come back the file is usually full unless there has been some problems with the internet. you always have to check the file first before recording fully. the folder that you have the file in, once you start recording, click on the recorded file and see if anything is playing first before you leave it. if nothing but a black screen or pixelated stuff comes on then you know it's not recording correctly and you have to stop and re-record. it might take you a few tries to get the hang of it.

iptv took off the live ch7 so you can't watch it at the same time as thailand but they're still posting ch7 lakorns.

pinecone, yeah, i usually just hit record and let it run while i do other stuff. when i come back the file is usually full unless there has been some problems with the internet. you always have to check the file first before recording fully. the folder that you have the file in, once you start recording, click on the recorded file and see if anything is playing first before you leave it. if nothing but a black screen or pixelated stuff comes on then you know it's not recording correctly and you have to stop and re-record. it might take you a few tries to get the hang of it.

Thank you for the reply. I found out that sometimes I got the whole file and some program I won't be able get the whole file specially the very old shows, no matter how many times I've tried. Obizgo is a lot easy to record but they don't have the old programs I wanted.

i've been having some problems recording too, that's why i use dootv a lot more to get stuff i can't off iptv

obizgo is okay but their quality is lower that's why i don't want to sign up with them again

Thank you for the information. What software are you using to edit and convert your clip? They look really good on your English Sub channel.

Edited by pinecone

for the vids on the sub channel we use virtualdub but they only work for non wmv files so you'd have to convert to avi or something else before you can edit it in there.

i just use the windows movie maker eventhough it drastically changes the quality.

for the vids on the sub channel we use virtualdub but they only work for non wmv files so you'd have to convert to avi or something else before you can edit it in there.

i just use the windows movie maker eventhough it drastically changes the quality.

Interesting! Somehow on the sub channel, it looks a lot better. Do you think avi format is better then wmv format ?

avi is better but when you convert it changes the quality slightly. that happens when you convert from any file to another file. if you want a higher quality to have to get a hq source or save it as hq. if it's already lq when you have it, even if you save it as hq it'll still look lq

avi is better but when you convert it changes the quality slightly. that happens when you convert from any file to another file. if you want a higher quality to have to get a hq source or save it as hq. if it's already lq when you have it, even if you save it as hq it'll still look lq

Thanks ka.

Did Thaitv took away all the old ch7 lakorns?

yeah they did.. they also took down all the series too.. the last time i heard they were having drama with ch 7... there were some lakorns that they were not able to air and ect.. as well as korean dramas, something about copyright infringement

but dont quote me on that.. i just heard from the inside source grapevine *muha* ..