Spicy Radio

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only dumb people get over sensitive sorry have to be harsh, but it's true.. i mean like dude .. everyone has their own opinions we can't just all agree with each other.. and they get over sensitive because they don't know how to respond or answer back so they respond by getting angry and tempered ^___^ so with those people I'd like to tell them what my siggie says "im sorry if my opinions are to strong for you.............. SIKE! cry me a river and drown in it *rll*

Only dumb people get over sensitive sorry have to be harsh, but it's true.. i mean like dude .. everyone has their own opinions we can't just all agree with each other.. and they get over sensitive because they don't know how to respond or answer back so they respond by getting angry and tempered ^___^ so with those people I'd like to tell them what my siggie says "im sorry if my opinions are to strong for you.............. SIKE! cry me a river and drown in it ^_^

*rll* wahahaha meanie boohoo why are you so mean to me? *rll**shy* there I cried a river *rll*

But are you djing here too? *ha-ha*

^___^ lol phooey I will apply, but whether I get accepted or not is a different story lol ... I want to do 2 stations... and I applied at asianload, but then now I'm hesitant because that audience requires to much to please and their forum is strict LOL

p.s. I am not mean to you *rll* remember you're the spicy 1000 lol

Edited by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

i'm shocked to see this .. SPICY RADIO . .oooh .. all those gossip and complains.lol . .kidding.

*man, this make me wanna learn how to do dj stuff. Want to put one for sexybi forum too ..

ANYWAY, CAN'T WAIT. SARNIE RADIO AND SPICY .. what's next .. *rll*

WHAT! TINAH'S MARRIED? since when? i'm so behind then ..

Edited by Cecilia

^___^ spicy youtube LOL like sworld is having hahahaahaa and spicy wikipedia lol imagine all the stuff and opinions we can put there lmao! ... and thank gah someone hit phooey LOL kidding......I've been married since like July -____- ... lol and it's all over sworld how can u miss it LOL now Cecilia needs to be hit LOL

Edited by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

^___^ I'm such an idiot for spamming, I didn't read the forum rules. I'm such an idiot for spamming, I didn't read the forum rules. ... it's not that biga deal yet ... reception isn't until like next year hahaha