[Pictures] Komchadluek Awards 13th

Kwan20

I remember back in the very old days the award shows was very exciting, people respect the show, dress up very formal and just looks very respectful and the awards go to those who really deserve it lol but now its like, whatever.

• Like 1

i think who wins deserve it especially the most popular cause those names are for real the most popular right now in thailand it's a fact so it's belongs to them although i'm really not a fan of any of them but they have their own fanbase witch is one of the biggest right now and it will continue yeaaaars from now until they retire i mean exactly nadech and yaya of course they should change the name of the award to nadech and yaya awards for the popular vote for all the popular votes awards in thailand for the other blue award i think other actress and actor and other works is maybe the only award they have a chance to win it one day :13:

Edited by dhaf

But even the popularity award doesn't go to the right people. It's who can attend of all the popular people lol. That's the problem. It shouldn't just go to who can attend. It should go to the person who initially should have received the award.

oh do you mean the golden tv awards case where some wins it although there were others who are more popular ? that award was a panel vote right? so it's normal the non so popular won as i said for the panel vote type of awards other actors and actress have more chance to win it than the popular ones it's like there is no hopes for the popular vote ones , you know ahead who will win it

Edited by dhaf

Yup most of the award shows they informed people a head of time. That's why you see some actors will not attend at all. For example Weir, he showed up because he knows he won. If he knows he is not going to win anything he wouldn't show up at all.

It's amazing how NY manage to win all these popular award 4 or 5 years in row, no one can seem to push them asides, its also funny how they give an award to the second most popular it's pretty embarrassing don't u think. Let's give other people awards cuz there's no way they can beat NY!!! Making up all these award as they go along haha...

I tend to get tired of all these stars pretty quickly but it seem like Thailand is not getting tired of NY anytime soon.. AMAZING! But I have to admit for someone who is this famous/popular they are very humble down to earth people so I can't hate the fact that these two keep winning award every year... Good for them

well most thai awards usually dont go to the deserving people, it goes to the people who can attend lol. If Weir gets this one, a lot of the other awards will follow suit, and he will get the other ones as well...that is if he agrees to attend lol. Por wasnt winning any awards when he was with Channel 7 either, it wasnt till he went over to channel 3. HE didnt become a better actor,just that most award shows are channel 3 biased

I sure hope other awards will follow suit. I want to see Weir win another big one. It probably won't happen though. Thai award shows likes to pull an Oprah, everyone gets an award. Lol Next up I think will be James Ma.

So it's probably safe to say, most Thai awards are corrupted lol

lol no doubt. corruption to the core. lol

~~

I think theres a difference between "buzz" and popular. some actors just create buzz. lol but others have sincere and loyal/large fan base, if not more. lol

In short, these corrupt awards never make sense to me. the most undeserving wins, and the most deserving does not. lmao. its hilarious.

I think that if an award wants to respect an actor. like for Por's case, if they want to recognize and respect his acting, they should give an appreciation award to him. lol. then leave out the BEST ACTOR to the most deserving one. lol hahahahaha. but I can understand that in some cases even the judges fail to recognize true talents and acting. lmao. they pity Por so they had to give it to him because there could only be ONE best actor trophy. lol

I watched a few snipits of the lakorn. mostly saw por chasing after preem at the beach who was trying to escape. lol his acting was just like every other of his lakron. stern, firm and serious. always playing the dark looking p'ek with righteousness. lol ahahahaha. i think they should really create a senior recognition award for senior actors sometimes lol like recognize him for his acting in that character if they like it that much. then still leave the BEST ACTOR category out. lol

ex.

1. Popular Actor

2. Appreciation Actor (Senior/Character)

3. BEST ACTOR. lol

I know some other Asian shows have like

"My Favorite Female/Male Character of the year."

And still have the "BEST ACTOR" as its own entity.

Edited by Kimix