HELP! How do I order from ethaicd?

<3_Jieb

Please help me, which one do I choose? I don't get it, this is my first time ordering from them.

Standard Shipping

[ international registered airmail parcel ]

( if purchase 7 products and up, we're appreciated to upgrade the shipping class to Express service at no extra charge )

OR

Express Shipping :

Upgrade this shipment to UPS / FedEx for 10.00 $US additional charge

lol, I ordered Kaen Kradong lakorn mags and Star News mag.

Anyways I need help again, after I clicked on what credit card I was using I clicked continue and then the page could not display, I refreshed the page but it still said the same thing. Did this happen to anyone of is it just me?

ooh, enjoy! if u can buy it that is.... i never had that problem, but lately ethaicd is loading really slow for me. maybe u can write to the guy at ethaicd if u have more problems. i have his email if u need it. he is very very helpful and is good at correcting mistakes.

lol, I ordered Kaen Kradong lakorn mags and Star News mag.

Anyways I need help again, after I clicked on what credit card I was using I clicked continue and then the page could not display, I refreshed the page but it still said the same thing. Did this happen to anyone of is it just me?

try using changing browsers, it happens to me when I use netscape.