Sign in to follow this  
Sunny

www.dootv.co.uk

the delivery is pretty fast for me, second last time it took 13 days to get here, but last time it took a month because my package was opened by Australia custom

Nope, nothing yet... all it says is pending on my account and the thing I ordered so right now I'm starting to suspect that they haven't even shipped it yet ... urgh this makes me a bit urgh lol I placed my order since April 6 dude.. but maybe they are going through some difficulties

i wanted to dl a lakorn. i checked at thaitv.tv and even though they say they have a 700kbps version it's still 256kbps lol probably cause dis lakorn is old. i wanted to dl it for my flens and put it on dvd

aw thanks u! is it ok if i sign in and do it myself? then u can change da password afterward or somethin lol but if not then it's ok i can wait

my subscription is expiring like in a couple of days, i'm trying to use that time to dl the yui/vee lakorn ja.

Ok folks, I wanna sign up for dootv.tv but need some answers and dun feel like going back to read all previous comments. So those that have it, I NEED U. lol.

Anywho, is there a difference b/w dootv.com and dootv.org. Will I be able to use both when I get a membership? Is the quality for everything good, like movies and variety shows cuz that's mainly the reason I'm signing up for. Lakorns, I can always steal the Dvds at the store LOL. *awe* Also, can you still record with WM 9 or 10, i dunno which version I have but its one or the other :wub: .

Thanks in advance!

Edited by tEaRdRoP

I didnt know there's two dootv.com and dootv.org, I use dootv.com and it's good, better than iptv, the quality is much better

yeah...I googled it and it gave me Dootv.com and Dootv.org. so i was wondering what's the difference between the two.

Thanks for the tip mai. I'll join dootv.com then ehehe

Edited by tEaRdRoP

lol there is dootv.org too? haha but yes I prefer dootv.co.uk because the quality is great, I'm glad this website existed, really a good replacement of IPTV lol.