Sign in to follow this  
<3_Jieb

HELP! How do I order from ethaicd?

Please help me, which one do I choose? I don't get it, this is my first time ordering from them.

Standard Shipping

[ international registered airmail parcel ]

( if purchase 7 products and up, we're appreciated to upgrade the shipping class to Express service at no extra charge )

OR

Express Shipping :

Upgrade this shipment to UPS / FedEx for 10.00 $US additional charge

Choose the standard shipping because that's way you don't have to loose extra ten dollars. For standard shipping, if you order more than 7 items, they will automatically be express mail which will arrived faster.

thats your best bet to buy 7 or more stuff...usually when i order i rdered about a kilo worth of stuff or more then 7 just so that they can express it and i can track where the package is

also regular shipping only takes like 2 weeks, so if u can wait, it's not worth the extra 10 bucks. what did u order?? *rll*

lol, I ordered Kaen Kradong lakorn mags and Star News mag.

Anyways I need help again, after I clicked on what credit card I was using I clicked continue and then the page could not display, I refreshed the page but it still said the same thing. Did this happen to anyone of is it just me?

ooh, enjoy! if u can buy it that is.... i never had that problem, but lately ethaicd is loading really slow for me. maybe u can write to the guy at ethaicd if u have more problems. i have his email if u need it. he is very very helpful and is good at correcting mistakes.

lol, I ordered Kaen Kradong lakorn mags and Star News mag.

Anyways I need help again, after I clicked on what credit card I was using I clicked continue and then the page could not display, I refreshed the page but it still said the same thing. Did this happen to anyone of is it just me?

try using changing browsers, it happens to me when I use netscape.

haven't order from them lately but i never did had any problem with them.

Only problem when they ask for billing address of the credit card, and my address has change since they won't accept if it's a differ from the original!!

If using credit card it's better to use explorer. When using Netscape it's gonna show an error page. Well that's wat happen to me *<ha*

yes i got it now, thanks everyone *no-no* anyways, how long does it take for your things to arrive?

What day did you order? I use to order on Friday's and I think I received it like the next two or three business days!! They were really fast!!

i forgot what day i order but it was either wed/tues. wow, that is fast! gosh can't wait to get my mags!! :wub:

How much are the mags? If I buy I just mostly look at the pictures, becuz don't know/can't read in thai!! :wub: such a bummer!! :(

lol, i do that too :wub: hehe, too bad i'm not thai wished i was. the total was around $17.

I'd feel awkward if I had my dad read them to me, feel funny :wub: He'll think that I am obsessed or something!! :(

its been a week already still my mags aren't here yet *hehe* I hate wating. hehe. I guess it'll come next week then, it better. so tired of waiting.

Jieb, I live in Indiana -- use to be corn fields up here before I moved up here!!! Getting better though, we did win the superbowl!!

*ang* Haven't got your mags yet!!!