A new fan of Thai

zoe

I am a new fan of Thai entertainment ,actully ,i used to watch Dramas/Movies of western countries(such as American &Europen&Frennce,of cos,with subs all the time), and east from some countries,just like Japan,Korean,which is popular in our Chinese courty only, oh,yes,and plus a little singapoo Drama,but,only 1,ore 2 series in fact.

I knew few about Thailand,and so as to there dramas of movies, before the end of 2008,i never thought that i would crash on thai things,such a strange country to me .(a person never went aboard,and maybe would naver forever ).

My first thai crash,was the lakorn of TIK&Cherry,about the love of a blind billionnare (actully,i am not sure about the meanning of this words"lakorn",i know it is not Thai language,and in english ,i can't find its explain either,but as i considered,it must be a word just like romantic seris in our country or soap opera in Eur&Ameir,maybe some dramatic,romantic,seris with younth&beautyful actors :wub: ) the story is so romantic ,and TIK so handsome( ;) )of course ,Cherry is lovely too.After watch so much alike faces of Koren and Japan stars,this fresh Thai stars attact me so much.After that ,i kept to find more Thai lakorns ,as JR, SB,.......and that time , i know ,Thai entertainment has made another drama fasion in our China,and i was the later one.

Even though there were much Thai fans in our China, there wasn't so much introduc place here,when we want to watch new Lakon,we just have to follow the Youtube onlinevedio or other online websites (thanks to so much thai fans from all over the world,without there upload and share,most of us wo didn't under stand Thai language would cry for misunderstanding the drama and the loved stars' febulars playing ^*ang* )

After fall in love with Thai ,i made a strange hobbis ,that is to sufur on the Net to find more information about Thai, day and night.I was rejoicing that i knew a little english,and this language is so wide used of the world.I found somebody's blogs,they gave us a door to know further obout Thai lakorn ,and also ,i found this BBS,it seems a big fans club of Thaientertaintment (and what's the realationship of this SPICY FORUM and another BBS called SANWOLD FORM?this two webs were so familar to each other *muha*, )(i also see some familar forms that intorduced Chinese drama/movies,or some english things,but in my eyes the huge intorductions and collections of thai was most Gratitude )

i saw many of you were so sweet to upload the lakorn for other more people to share,but ,what a pity ,i just can do nothing with them,i don't even know how to do with them *awe* *awe* *awe*

it is mabe a "Hi" to this place

and fresh person hello to everyone. *lu*

Hi Zoe, and welcome to spicy!!! Aren't you glad you found thai entertainment? lol. Lakorn means drama series/tv series in thai, so you got the right idea. I am not sure what your questions are? You mean you want to dl but you can't? Most of the thai lakorns that are subbed are on youtube. Spicy has its own fansub on youtube, but there's not that much on it since we kind of gave up, but I think we're slowing bringing it back, we might be subbing Kularb Son Naam with Oil, Dan and Ae when it airs. I think if you browse around this forum, you'll also find people from China like yourself. Here are some links to are youtube pages, I know there was another china fan(lvjiao) that couldn't dl either, so it might be that you guys are from China and they restricted what you guys can do

http://www.youtube.com/SpicyFansubs

http://www.youtube.com/user/SpicyIII

http://www.youtube.com/user/SpicyForumNet

http://www.youtube.com/user/SpicyForum

are we the same as sarnworld? I dont think we're anything alike except the fact we have similar forums, but the content is totally different lol. If you browse around here more often you'll see the difference lol...

welcome to the thai entertainment, hope you enjoy it and find what you're looking for

*^lol* Zoe! I'm so happy to see another lakorn addict person hehe it adds spice to spicy to have another member join along and interact about it, even with the little understanding but we will try to help out if one of us also watching the lakorn :blnk:

Our forum is the most original forum that you'll ever discover, with the members, admins, conversations and comments, you'll love it here if you are ready to join *het*

PS: don't forget to visit my YT channel.. ahem spicyiii na ka *em:P*

*^lol* Zoe! I'm so happy to see another lakorn addict person hehe it adds spice to spicy to have another member join along and interact about it, even with the little understanding but we will try to help out if one of us also watching the lakorn *em:P*

Our forum is the most original forum that you'll ever discover, with the members, admins, conversations and comments, you'll love it here if you are ready to join *het*

PS: don't forget to visit my YT channel.. ahem spicyiii na ka *het*

:blnk:*ha5* you're so funny sunny, I already posted the link to all of spicy's youtube pages

Hi Zoe, and welcome to spicy!!! Aren't you glad you found thai entertainment? lol. Lakorn means drama series/tv series in thai, so you got the right idea. I am not sure what your questions are? You mean you want to dl but you can't? Most of the thai lakorns that are subbed are on youtube. Spicy has its own fansub on youtube, but there's not that much on it since we kind of gave up, but I think we're slowing bringing it back, we might be subbing Kularb Son Naam with Oil, Dan and Ae when it airs. I think if you browse around this forum, you'll also find people from China like yourself. Here are some links to are youtube pages, I know there was another china fan(lvjiao) that couldn't dl either, so it might be that you guys are from China and they restricted what you guys can do

http://www.youtube.com/SpicyFansubs

http://www.youtube.com/user/SpicyIII

http://www.youtube.com/user/SpicyForumNet

http://www.youtube.com/user/SpicyForum

Thanks for help

your intriduction were a great help for me to getting closer to lakorn

i might go there often to find what's new coming recently

your SPICY FORUM and another SARNWORLD were both great place for lakorn fans

we can find so many great files from here

and of coz

thanks to internet

that's the main reason that we can get in touch with another place of the world *yss*

i should be here usually

*hihe*:Spicy_05:

:Spicy_05: Zoe! I'm so happy to see another lakorn addict person hehe it adds spice to spicy to have another member join along and interact about it, even with the little understanding but we will try to help out if one of us also watching the lakorn *hihe*

PS: don't forget to visit my YT channel.. ahem spicyiii na ka *yss*

Thanks for introduce your youtube channal

i would be your audience in future

Hello,Zoe,ahaha...can I speak Chinese to you??ahaha....你好啊?

Oh,Lalita, you metioned me,yeah!

In fact, my name is the same as in sarnworld, but I speak more here!!ahaha..

I can DL clips from YT,while I just can't DL clips that need to be DL on other links...I don't know why. T-T....

And I go to all the spicy Channel everyday,ahaha to see if it is updated....

Thanks for all the clips you upload....XOXO,Sunny, Mai, Lalita!!