Mai

I don't think they had any special guests... I really wish they brought pookie ahaahaha she had big hits too.

Please tell me why how you feel inside.... Ahaahaha I used to love when they mix English lyrics in the song.

https://instagram.com/p/BCo9vYNNeBu/

It's nice they sang live. I'm trying to find a good clip of James and earn's duet. Mee tur was a really good song.

• 2 months later...

Ok someone posted the whole concert on their YouTube channel. Watched 30 seconds of the finale and turned it off. After watching the first part I think I will be watching the rest of the concert. The girls are worse off then the guys. They all sound horrible. Legit I have never heard them sound this horrible. I watched them all in concert before in recent years except Voy and Dome. They sounded decent for those concerts. But this concert they were all over the place, off tune, off key. You name it. Dome every time he screams something to the crowd actually sounds retarded too lol.

The only person who sounded half decent was Voy. The rest were a mess. I think because there were too many collaborating none of them even tried to make an effort for this concert.

• 6 months later...
  • Sunny changed the title to RS: The Next Venture Concert 2016