Mai

Yeah. Voy still look the same ahaha...Louis looks good for his age. Dome - blah. lol. James looking like a Sia too. But You know who looks old as heck tho....Anan, Joni's lil bro. He looked a like a little old man at the Raptor Reunion concert lol

Edited by tEaRdRoP

I didn't click on the clips u posted. Judging from the screen cap of the vdo lol they all don't look so good. Hope the concerts good tho. Wish I could go. I was a die hard James fan back in my teen days. Everyone who knew me knew James cuz I would push him into their lives even if they liked Thai songs or not lol.

I think its the camera angling, its closest to James so it makes him look tallest. I think him and Louis are probably the same height if I remember correctly. I think out of all of them Joni is the most talented. He just doesnt have a marketable look.

Handsome as a god. Got a laff outta me there for a sec. Ugh but no... Joni does have nice voice compared to them but I find James voice soft, soothing n with passion when singing his slow songs. Hits the spot every time I listen to them

Joni is effortlessly good though. Whereas James he puts way too much emotion into his songs, and he does it so much he starts to sound gay lol

I think Dome is good looking, just that his lack of brows and constantly bloated in the face surely doesnt justify him being called godly good looking

Na...sometimes, I don't think Joni understands half of the songs he sings lol. Song is good but lacks emotion sometimes. But James, he exaggerates the heartbreak songs too much during his performances. It kinda does kill the vibe. As for Dome, I'm not saying he's not good looking, he is, but not Godly in my eyes.

Edited by tEaRdRoP

Jr said that he can't participate because he developed a really bad sinus issue with his allergies. Too bad, jr was my crush. But he looks awful now ahhahah I would throw down for this concert. They got nancy and earn too. I wish raffey came coz he and nacy had some good hits. They need momay, I don't know why momay isn't here. Even dome and James who left are back.

LOL he was my crush too hahaha. But yeah he aint looking good now. I wanna go to this concert

Oh...Earn is 4 months? dang....Congrats to her. Anywho, FOr some reason I want Girly Berry to be surprise guests too lol.

And she doesn't look like a prego at all. I guess if I am 4 months I'll be Miss Elephant lol

Edited by Noydarny80