ethaicd, is it secure?

teptida

do Oil and Kwan's lakorn, at least that's not torture :omg5:

sure, i love KKRKKR (everytime i think of it, everytime i want to watch)

lol I think I try Sadtree when it was on air. I have like an episode done? but I give up.

if someone has sub "badarn jai" and god knows how boring it was, i can sub "sadtree", at least, noon is better than margie and oil than aum.

talking about aum, since "JLR", there's always a scene in his lakorn where he's shirtless... :omg5:

do Oil and Kwan's lakorn, at least that's not torture :omg5:

sure, i love KKRKKR (everytime i think of it, everytime i want to watch)

lol I think I try Sadtree when it was on air. I have like an episode done? but I give up.

if someone has sub "badarn jai" and god knows how boring it was, i can sub "sadtree", at least, noon is better than margie and oil than aum.

talking about aum, since "JLR", there's always a scene in his lakorn where he's shirtless... :omg5:

how are you going sub? you have a translator?

Edited by shampoo

lolz let's have lalita be the man's voice then that would be too cool!!! lolzgosh here we go again, we're all hyped up about subbing.
hey why do I have to be the man's voice :omg5: :omg5:
:030: geez, I'll be the man, I think ahem ahem my voice is deep enough. yeah right. I'm not timing it. *nono*
i don't understand thai but i have a khmer version.
oh so will you be subbing it in the Thai version or khmer?

royal words can be translated into just simple modern words lol they use royal words just to make it more higher class but its still understandable though, I watch like Kasattriya and man all the words are just olden days royal words yet I understand them *muha*