www.dootv.co.uk

for my computer lol, I mean they give you a limit right? what if you're watching the file and streaming it at the same time? does it count for only what you're watching or for also what you're streaming? so double the bandwidth?

like you know how ur internet supplier allows you so much bandwidth per month before they start charging you extra? that's why I'm concerned about bandwidth, cause I'm going to delete all teh files I got iptv and just start over here at dootv lol

-.-" your internet provider cap your bandwidth Mai? weird mines doesn't but you probably live outside of the us? cause I know that outer countries do it iono about the us but maybe thats why we are running out of bandwidth *rll* cause we dont get capped most likely it'll count separate mai because it's considered 2 different connections

Edited by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

well the streaming for dootv isn't as fast, it's like you have to watch the entire show to get the full clip. for iptv bc they stream at a lower quality, usually you can stream in half the time of the actual clip.

i've been using dootv for a few months now and they keep putting on more stuff which is cool. iptv works fine for me.