Computer problems

lakornlover

Aww you have Compaq, me too and mine is in the need of renewal hehe it caught virus and I'm too lazy to fix so I might get a new one *muha* and sell this to my bro and he can fix it lol.

Hope to see you soon, and back with a better working com.

Compaq was my old desktop, I had a friend look at it and he said it wasn't worth fixin cuz it was too old and he'll sell it for me to get forty bucks but he never gave me the money!!! It's okay though it was an old comp!!

Compaq was my old desktop, I had a friend look at it and he said it wasn't worth fixin cuz it was too old and he'll sell it for me to get forty bucks but he never gave me the money!!! It's okay though it was an old comp!!

*bellow* good friend he was *dunno*

awww sorry to hear na n'May. Hope you get it back and running and at least your files are saved

*drools* good friend he was *yay*

*ha5* i think it was worth more than 40 bucks, even the screen is worth 500+ if you sell the parts, but then if you're not a business, hard to sell it lol

• 1 month later...
my laptop keeps shutting down these past two day!!!! Anyone know the reason for these randomly shutting down???

get it check..

i drop my old one like um ohhh 2-3x a week *kisses* and then after a while it started to do that too.. found it some chip there were loose lol..

That was the problem that my Compaq had, they changed the motherboard and then they changed the power board. Sometimes it also has to do with the battery... like my brother's laptop he can only keep it plugged in for awhile and then he has to unplug it because if he leaves it plugged in, it shuts off. So he's just sitting in the computer lab, plugging and unplugging his laptop, people were looking at him like he was crazy.

my laptop keeps shutting down these past two day!!!! Anyone know the reason for these randomly shutting down???

The above problems mention are all possible. Laptop only have a certain lifetime span. It could also be due to overheating, the fan's probably not working as efficiently as it used to so the laptop heats up too quickly, which could affect your memory or other parts of the laptop, thus it is slower than usually or could shut itself down. If this is the problem, then it is sign that the laptop will eventually die in the near future. Solution is to invest in a "chill pad" also known as "notebook cooler" that you put under the laptop when you're using to help dissipate the heat away or to lower down the temperature of the laptop.

May I think Compaq computer sucks. lol Cuz we have one and we bought it for about 1 years than it died. We have warranty so we took it for them to fix it but like a year later it died. lol Then last time I fixed it but the screen just went black on me. Whenever we turn the computer on the screen died down.

I know with my sister's lap top she always warn us to unplugged it if it's full. *<ha* But sometimes you forgot. lol Now we have to plugged it in all the time because the battery doesn't last a minute anymore.

Yup it could be overhearting too. My brother has one of those notebook cooler.

lol i always keep it plugged in.. but then the lifespan of a battery are short anyways..

but anyways.. i've been through 4 laptops in the past 5 years.. why? cus i drop them sooooo often.. lol especially off the bed lol.. my bed is a 2 foot drop too haha.. just today it flew off the bed again..

lol i always keep it plugged in.. but then the lifespan of a battery are short anyways..

but anyways.. i've been through 4 laptops in the past 5 years.. why? cus i drop them sooooo often.. lol especially off the bed lol.. my bed is a 2 foot drop too haha.. just today it flew off the bed again..

*<ha* always *<ha*

wow 4 laptops in the past 5 years lol, you have a record there. *<ha*

yeah now the lap top is always plugged in.

well.. i lost one at the airport cus the stupid security guy ran it through the xray machine.. totally ticked me off.. then i lost one another one at the hotel cus the bell guy drop it and a car ran over it.. it was sad.. the other 2 was due to all the drops lol.. the one i have right now, well the wireless keeps dropping. and it's not the wireless itself cus j would still be connected while i'm down lol..

but it's ok lol they're all write offs anyways lol..

yeah.. the hotel was on a busy street.. it's not one of those that you drive up right to the door with a cover.. so they would have to come out to the street to unload the luggage from the car... and he put my laptop bag right on top of everything and it fell while he was pulling it toward the sidewalk.. stupid cab came blaring by and ran right over it..