Sign in to follow this  
Mai

IPTV

okies it's totally messing on me today. is anyone having problems getting onto the page itself? my keeps saying it's timed out or something. it's happened all day today. but i don't think it's the internet connection bc i've been able to record from other sites, only iptv is the one buffering really bad on me.

it worked fine earlier, but it's giving me the same message now

Server Error in '/' Application.

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[invalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.]

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionPoolManager.GetPooledConnection(SqlConnection

tring options, Boolean& isInTransaction) +396

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +384

StreamVideoV2s.Thaitv.tv.TH.Product.MovieDetail.fill() +19

StreamVideoV2s.Thaitv.tv.TH.Product.MovieDetail.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1003

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

yeah i'm getting that too. i've been getting that since this afternoon. i couldn't even record live today without it buffering it's head off. gosh i wonder if i'll get to record live tonight

last night was weird normally at about 1.35am here TRKR would be finished but it ended at 1.50 which is like 10.50 in Thailand I think they were b/h lol because no way in Thailand would allow the drama to go over time because they have other things buying time to air

yeah iptv have been slow lately.. at first i thought it was my laptop but then it was the same for my pc.. so i thought it was my connection.. but then when i check the speed, it was at full speed..

sometimes that happens w/ skk too bc at times it'll start at about 18:35 and weekends it starts at the correct time at 18:45. i always have to be ready at about 18:30 to record all.

yeah it's not my connection at all bc i've been able to record off other sites, iptv needs to upgrade their stuff.

the live streaming was down, everything else was fine for me. i was pissed tho, i was trying to record skk and nothing. it was the last day too

err p'Noiki me too !! I was trying to connect and it never happen, how about IPTV drama? its not working for me *hyp*

none of their live channels are working for me. but the rest of the site is fine, i'm finally getting to watch skk right now.

i have to wait in that case for the normal version than, you know how i couldn't record the live one hoping to catch the iptv drama one so I went to sleep and wake up again boo.... do you know what time or how many hours do they put up the drama after it airs?

no no I'm not asking about the iptv drama because i know their schedule for that but I mean when do they put up the normal version like the version for 256kpbs lol, how many hours does it take them? lol

oh lol *wot* i'm it depends somtime it can be after airring on iptv or couple hours after but once it was the next day *hyp*

ok thanks ka i will set my alarm clock every three hours than LOL gosh its going to be a lovely sleep

the live streaming was down, everything else was fine for me. i was pissed tho, i was trying to record skk and nothing. it was the last day too

oh yeah i know noiki! woke up this morning and the first thing i did was check your site.. total shock! no last epi of skk!!! :P then i checked iptv.. the live was down *^lol*

yeah i was mad, i tried recording from a diff site but the buffering was so bad i gave up and went to sleep to wait for the iptv version

sunny, well let's see skk finishes airing at about 5:40am (my time) and iptv put it up at around 8:40am ish, so like 3 hours after it airs then?

Hehe yep about that time because I set my alarm and woke up again at 4.30am here and it was up lol gosh i'm so tired now

Alright ladies, I need some major assistance.

What is the difference between IPTV and ThaiTV? Okay, may sound like a stupid question but I have never made an account for any online sites so I'm totally clueless. Anyway, I remember, Mai said that we can order DVD/discs from IPTV right? How do we do that? Do we just register for an account and then order from there, confused. *hugs*

I like the layout of ThaiTV, they're so organized. Can someone give me the link to IPTV, wait, are they the same? Haha. *hss* For some reason, I searched on Google but it won't give me a link to IPTV. Thanks ja! *het* *hts*

EDIT: Oh, um...which section is the 7 See Concerts at?

Edited by aiyaja