[News] Army Recruitment Lottery

Mai

It's funny Mike claims he's asthma after he can't postpone his draw anymore lol. Where's your certificate of asthma at the very first year of the draw? Lol

So if you volunteer to serve, you just serve for six months right? If you go to draw and you get the red card, you serve for two years?Those male babies don't even want to serve their country for just six months Lol

Apparently Mike developed an Asthma and the doctor put him as the third person mean he is handicapped to serve.

But when he was young, he was doing concert and dancing on the stages with his brother and no asthma. All these years and no show of asthma attack. During the football game last year for channel 3 apparently he has an asthma attack. I just thought it was strange but I guess I don't know much about the disease.

I saw Chin's interview and he was balling his eyes out smh.....he claims he's crying because he's worried about his sister and mom, not because he has to serve 2 years. I think it's embarrassing how some celebs try to avoid serving the country they claim they love so much because they don't want to lose out on the money they could be making.

I believe every man should at least serve in the army, even if just training purposes to known what to do later on. The celebrities have it good. Even in the army they get treat differently. Majority of them are not going to the front line so no need to cry like a baby. It is quite embarrassing. I know he's worried about his mom and sis but it's also his responsibility to serve since that's the rule. Do it with pride until your time is up. He's not going to be there for life. Maybe he'll come out a better man. Who knows. Some goes in as a boy and comes out a man. I remembered looking at this one Korean celebrity picture. He was skinny going in and so boyish looking and when he served his time he came out looking so much better and almost a slight hardness through his eyes. I think it's cool :)

If Chin would've taken recruitment seriously and reported when he was suppose to, he probably wouldn't have to do 2 years. I just think crying his eyes out was a little too much. Like most people said, celeb serving in the army is like them being at boot camp, they're not at the frontline so need to cry his eyes out. I understand being worried about your family and missing them but both his sister and mom are healthy and working so it's not like he's leaving them high and dry. I sound like such a B 555 but I just think Chin is over reacting.

I don't get why so scared to serve? Lol. They don't do much like Mai said right? Probably they are afraid of no freedom and can't come and go as they please. I would understand if you are afraid to serve in like American Military. My husband was US Marine and his job was to transport weapons from one location to the next. It was scary because sometimes you would see people in distress, but have to ignore them because you don't know if it's just a diversion, and at the same time you don't know if you're leaving someone to die. They should be glad that Thailand isn't really a war ridden country. Even if they were I'm sure they would much rather send men with extensive training than a bunch of celebs who were drafted in lol.

lol, Chin should be glad he is not serving in the US Marine Corps. My boyfriend was a former Marine and he sent all over Southeast Asia and in the Philippines to fought with Abu Sayyaf group. He still want to go back and do it. Chin will probably not going to be in the front line nor will get deploy to Middle East since he is a celebrity.

His excused for not showing up when he was required was weak. I forgot about it. Come on he is a celebrity, time is very important or you'll have no job. Bs excused.

Try being in the front line...that put some perspective in their lives. I wonder if some of the guys would laugh at him if they know he cried lol. I don't know...I think the medic have it as hard even if they don't actually go out and fight. They see so many deaths and trying to save a life at the same time. I don't think I can handle all the blood. It would make me sick to my stomach.

Good for Louis and Boom. Lol @Chin.

Just got back from S. Korea. Guys there are required and they aren't proud to serve either. They try to push it off as long as possible. Anyways, why would Chin be worried about his family? The will do fine wo him. They should be proud of him serving his country. You can't claim to be loyalty but avoiding serving your country.

Yup S.Korean guys arent proud too. Lol A former famous singer got banned from S.Korea because he didn't want to serve in the army. I also remember the army scandal about actor Song Seung Heon. He tried to avoid the army by saying he got kidney problem. Lol K-nitzen criticized him heavily so later he decided to serve.

BUT with S. Korean the celebrities are held responsible if they try to get out. I read of the guy that got banned also. The net citizens do go after them if they act like they don't want to serve. There's consequences to their behavior. Now, with thai celebrities they aren't hold to the same standards. IDK they seem to get away with lots of stuff lately.

Boom volunteered to serve for 6 months starting from May 1. He chose the air force and will be out in this Nov. Louis also volunteered and will train at the naval academy in Nov. Six months go by so quickly. I think all of male celebs should just man up and volunteer. Six months is not that long. It's better than having to serve 2 years.

If Chin volunteers he'll only get 6 months but no he has to be stupid and use his old hand injury as a medical excuse. LMAO I kinda felt bad for Chin when he cried but not really. 555

12963381_571737766314024_789186396434703

You can't really compare it to the Koreans since they have different cultures. The fans expect their idols to be perfect role model. Thai fans doesn't care. The more scandalous you are the more human they find you and the more they can relate to you.

Thai celebs get awarded for bad behaviour lol

Exactly! lol

I think the Korean culture is a lot more classy because they actually don't approve of bad behaviour. Look at Janie, she got more famous after she became scandalous because all the Mia Noys were on her side. If in Korea her career would have ended right then and there

To a certain extent, I think Thai's are hypocrites. Celebs are suppose to be good role models but at the same time Thai's reward celebs for their bad behavior, the more scandalous they are, the more famous they seem to get.