[News] Army Recruitment Lottery

Mai

Its that time of year again for the men of age to go pick those sticks and determine if they are required to serve *muha* if you have IG you probably got pics of various stars that went, My home page showed Mike and Chin. Mike was able to escape serving because medical claims of asthma. Chin was in tears because he got the black stick or card *rxl* he said hes worried about his family.

Thailand has got to have the nation full of male babies *rxl* Most countries the men are proud to serve, and its voluntary. its knowing they might go overseas. Here in Thailand, they just have to serve in their own country, at the army base and no one wants to serve the country *rll* Back in the days at least some daras were proud to have served, nowadays is a bunch of babies *rll*

Ok wait, I read the news, he didnt get to do the lottery, they forced him to serve because hes been using medical excuse to avoid for so long. And he has a history of not going in every year to report during the recruitment process. So annually even if they dont plan on serving, and want to use medical reasons, they still have to attend the army recruitment process. Because Chin failed to do this, he wasnt allowed to do the lottery.

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/600876

Boom, is that his name? He volunteered to serve. Good for him! Great to know there are still manly men left in the business

Well I guess some men just love their life more lol maybe they're scared that if they serve, in the future they might be called in to the front line hahaha I dunno LOL but I think if a man has done something like this they seem more stronger and can do a lot of man things you know lol.

Just got back from S. Korea. Guys there are required and they aren't proud to serve either. They try to push it off as long as possible. Anyways, why would Chin be worried about his family? The will do fine wo him. They should be proud of him serving his country. You can't claim to be loyalty but avoiding serving your country.

I dont think any one of them have ever set foot outside Thailand, so the fear for their lives is out of question. Its more like they like the easy life, in air conditioner, being catered to, instead of doing things for the country that will take the energy out of them lol

Booms mom said shes proud of her son that hes serving his country. Really you do so little serving in Thailand, so really the reasons these men dont want to serve is pure selfishness. I get if an American would not want to serve, but these men actually have to go war torn countries where the risk of losing their lives is high. In Thailand its like boot camp at most

Did Louis volunteer to serve, or just volunteered to draw?

It's funny Mike claims he's asthma after he can't postpone his draw anymore lol. Where's your certificate of asthma at the very first year of the draw? Lol

So if you volunteer to serve, you just serve for six months right? If you go to draw and you get the red card, you serve for two years?Those male babies don't even want to serve their country for just six months Lol