SPICYForum's youtube channels

Sometimes the comments are so stupid, sometimes the comments attacks the actors yet they continue to watch until the end? like what? lol but sometimes it can be interesting too and good. I think I like the thank you comments hahaha.

Ah nuts SpicyMMX already is taking #14 - Most Viewed (Today) - Australia and here I'm trying to not be in the light lol.

dang they already sent me a partnership offer, that was quick *em:P*

yea i know but I thought it wouldn't be this quick, I was thinking it'll become popular after a few months lol because even though I have 3000+ subscriber but I don't think 3000 of them actually watches my every videos haha.

It's funny, SpicyMMX is 6th Most View while SpicyIII is 5th Most view, I'm just completing with myself >_<

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

What happened to spicyforums on youtube? Did you guys just stop uploading clips/news etc...?

p'Noiki manage that channel and she haven't been around so there wouldn't be any uploads. I guess if I watch news clips and such I would go onto that channel and upload stuff since I do have the password but than I wouldn't do that great of a job as p'Noiki *snck* she's a total dedication, I just watch lakorns lol.

Awww Youtube finally closed my SpicyMMX channel after I accidentally delete the google account associated with it. I was well prepared lol and really was ready for it, oh well, hope was not lost, at least it didn't happen within a blink of an eye like how the old forum got deleted, that was heartbreaking and hard to get over.

Oooh I do miss all the comments in that channel though, good times :i29: