Question?

Kristy

Hey... Erm... It seems like someone is deleting my posts. I mean, you ahead and delete them but you could at least inform me and give me an explanation of why you did that? That's very unprofessional and careless... Or maybe you don't find the need or importance to tell me, but just to let you know, that really hurts my feelings. *tsk*

i know thats happening to me too !! i just posted my new avatars and BAM its not there anymore..and i posted alot of other stuff too..it looks like its gone back to its old posts .. like theres new ones..and then when i come back...and goes back to its old ones..whats wrong with spicy and sarnworld today?? messed up server..=/

Wait... Wtf. It's happening @ SW too. I posted something less than 2 hours ago and now it's gone. Forget this. The freaking server is going crazy on me. or maybe it's my com. Somethings wrong though.

^^ Exactly, thats why i asked whats wrong with spicy and sarnworld today..because the servers are like totally jacked up today..

and plus, its been on and off..like this afternoon...or this morning..it had been working fine..but then it turned off on me..and then it comes back..turns off on me..comes back and then both of the forums are messed up..im just like whatever now..cuz i was like UBER bored when it turned off on me..and i thought it was only happening to me..

No way! We never delete posts unless its double post of the exact same material, I think it's the sever, no staffs or mods can delete posts so if the posts is deleted its the admins fault *rll* *rll*

AND lucky there is only me left here and I haven't been on spicy for a day minus the 5 mins this morning to check up :blink: *lips* But not me *ioi*

So it's both spicy and sarn? i notice this morning the time was off too, when I was active but my name was all the way down the list. This sever does alot of very odd and annoying wrong things :o :o