[News] Noon divorcing Todd amid cheating rumours?

Mai

Well then, noon is just unlucky with men in her live. I have always wondered about pretty girls and the men that cheat on them. When I was younger...in my teen I see these beautiful girls married to a decent looking guy and is being cheat on. I wonder why it was that way. But that was my teen years. One of my sister's friend was a pretty girl and her hubby was straight up ugly. Like chubby, short, dark skin...like dark almost purple. Anyway, he cheated on her. Even when I was little it didn't make sense. I remembered reading something once of a woman staying with her cheating husband. The question was why? She said, why not? What if she leaves him and ends up with another that cheated again. It would mean she has to start over with the same result just a different man.

According to ch2 ET news, Todd is pretty ticked by the rumors. Unless Todd fathers a child with another woman, I don't see Noon leaving him. Other the title of Mrs. Singha beer, I don't see her gaining anything from this marriage. I don't think they have any joint business together. I remember a while back on WWYWY, both said they do not share money, but go in half half on expenses When traveling or doing things together.

I understand husband and wife goes half and half on bills but if they go traveling, as a husband whose way richer he should folk the bills hahaha I understand if he doesn't pay for her shopping though but hotels, food and flights... kidding right if she paid for herself or half on that too?? That would make him the most tight-ass billionaire ever hahaha. Its not like they are just g/f and b/f. Ehhh oh well why am I even trying to understand. In reality of my life we would probably half everything since I don't think I'll be marrying a billionaire so I don't expect that hahaha.

If he's a billionaire he better pay for everything. That's freaken greedy. Unless he isn't that rich lmao rolling. I don't get the concept of half and half for a family trip. I get it that as siblings we foot our own bill but as husband and wife? I understand they want to keep their own money but on a trip, they're footing their own bill? Might as well be single.

Well it depends on many things I suppose, if I make more (not saying I will pay everything if I make more LOL)or he make more or if we make even amount. As a couple yes I think its OK to go half and half but if we are family with kids already he would have to be able to pay for the kids and myself because by that time it should be different, I'll be too busy taking care of the kids to make as much income plus its like a little money for me for having his kids LOL but expectations and reality can be so different.

o,O Something is wrong if husband and wife are paying their own bills lol. Well maybe to rich people it is normal lol. Whenever I was working, my money and husbands money all went into one account. Maybe Todd doesn't want Noon to have access to his accounts cause then she'll see all the monies he spends on his mia noys lol. "Hey honey what is this 50,000 baht on rent at this address?" Lol.

I think that's the biggest misconception people have about marrying into a rich family. A friend of mine did the same thing, thought she was rolling in the doe once she hooked him. Turned out - he was poorer than she was and uneducated! And the entire family mistreated both her and him. They divorced in less than 2 years! She counts her blessing everyday!