[News] Noon divorcing Todd amid cheating rumours?

Mai

You are so sure thats what she wants?  

All I'm sure is what he wants not what she wants of him lol 

2 minutes ago, mainira said:

It all about the love people. She love to dress up and he don't.  She love him in whatever he is wearing. I am sure she see whatever he is wearing is good enough. She is not expecting him to dress up because maybe he doesn'tlike it. 

Just because you love someone doesn't mean things about them doesn't bother you.  Unless you're blindly in love then you dont see the other person's fault.  The way I see it, Noon may love him, but not enough to take time off to give him a baby, something him and his family really wants.

Maybe Noon doesn't want children with him. Haha. She probably knows how he cheats and all and probably doesn't want to bring a life into the marriage if it isn't stable. At least Noon isn't getting pregnant to keep him or at least, not yet.

Todd and Noon have no love in their eyes for each other.

She doesn't need to get pregnant to keep him.  I think he's more than happy to keep her as his mia luang.  Better her than some bathing suit model lol.  Yeah at their wedding there was no love.  Everything was so fixed.  But who knows maybe they're not good at showing love in their eyes lol 

Yeah, he's not good looking and surely, his attitude isn't the greatest either. It was a marriage of convenience. They both benefited in one way or another and now, the stakes are too high to divorce.

I think at one point Noon must have genuinely liked him. It may have started off with the attraction to his money and background but at some point, she really liked him. In the early stages of their dating, Noon seemed sincerely smitten and happy. But I think after he was caught cheating or rumored to be cheating so many times, Noon just has the fakest Mia Luang eyes towards him. Noon isn't dumb, never has been, so she can't feign ignorance even when she wants and tries to. 

Right now, Noon seems to be the least in love with him, so that's why I don't think she even wants to have children with him. She literally looks like she doesn't even want him to touch her. Like she's so disgusted knowing what he does and who he does it with behind the doors. Hahah.

I've always found Noon to know her duties and not only that but Noon to me has always been a sweet person who loves children, so I assuming it's only natural she wants children but to not have any at this rate, it's because of him as the father. I think she likes the idea of being in a rich and powerful family but that's it. She doesn't want children with him or at least not yet. If she loved him, she would have wanted children by now or stopped her work for him. But here, she keeps getting busier and busier, bombarding herself with work so much to a point where she doesn't even miss him anymore or cares to show how beautiful of a life she has with him. Lol Noon is a strong woman. Give her a reason not to trust, love, and give you children, and she'll go all the way.

She was coming off the break up with Kade who also cheated on her and Todd happened at the right time.  I dont remember her ever being smitten by him because most of the time stars dont say much in their interviews.  It was Todd that was quite smitten by her.  But then their wedding was weird cause I saw no emotion.  

I think Noon is a good person but she can be mean too.  She likes making fun of her own friends and those around her, like publicly too.  She's like a mean girl lol

She can be mean. That's probably why her group is so small now. 

Every girl in the end wants children with the person they love or at least married. Once a girl marries especially when he's not ugly ugly or old like Todd, the next step is to have children. Look at Chom. I doubt she married her hubby for love love, too. Haha, but she's trying to have kids. Women, once we marry, we sort of just settle for that life. Lol

I remember seeing her in the early stages of dating Todd and she looked pretty happy, at least happier than now. She actually looked like she was okay with him but now, she's just so far disconnected from him. 

Especially with Asians and being celebs they wouldn't tie the knot unless they were sure they had time to start a family.  They could continue dating if they're not ready.  

There wasn't enough media or social media like now to know how happy she was.  I just remember her answers being quite neutral whereas Todd sounded so proud he landed her.  

I remember Noon being on a show and she was making fun of all her friends and their skin colour.  Its one thing to joke about it in private but on a public show?

At this point, Noon and Todd are not together because of love, they're together because both benefit from the relationship. Todd gets his trophy wife, and Noon gets the title of khun nai singha. Anyone who has been in love can see there is no love left in them. 

Noon and Kade broke up because she caught him cheating on her AGAIN.  There was a sex tape that time to prove it.  But they stayed together publicly to please the fans when technically they were broken up.  It was suppose to protect his image because his career would have ended if she had broken up with him suddenly, cause then it would confirm the cheating rumours.  

By the time she got with Todd she was already broken up with Kade for some time, about a year