[News] Poo Praya & Note Vises ends 5 year relationship

Mai

http://news.sanook.com/1997418/

Poo said she still considers him a good friend, theyve changed their status from boyfriend/girlfriend to just friends. She said they broke up because she just felt it was the right decision. She said is it weird to say that being single is the best for her?

They told her that he was seen in Pattaya with another girl and Poo said perhaps the girl is a just a friend and for people not to assume hes a bad guy. They asked her if a 3rd hand is involved and she said that Note always has his women because he goes to school and does this and that but she trust that hes a good person.

Sure shes saying all these nice things about him, but she could be like Ploy, Peters wife who sounds like a good girl to the cameras, when shes the one releasing the rumours about him. Or it could be that Poo has been in the industry for so long and things didnt end as nice as shes making it sound, but she knows better than to sound scandalous and biatchy about it. Shes being professional and mature about the situation.

I never thought they were in love, just because Poo was too much on IG. Like she was always professing her love to him like she needed to convince him and herself that they were in love. How did she go from missing him and loving him so much just months ago and now falling out of love for no reason? All her IG posts dedicated to him were never just neutral, it was always so sugar coated it didnt sound believable someone could love the other that much. Like even when she went on vacation she would be missing him already according to her posts, even though shes gone for a couple of days. I miss you pooo bear!!!

They asked her if she cried at all, shes like `no because Im a person who lives in the present and Im happy with my life nowadays`

I don't think there's love lost between this two after listening to her interview. The break up is definitely a mutual one and listening to her I felt like the break up take a lot of pressure off her shoulder. she might not have acting talent but she doesn't lacks on other department and I am sure someone rich will come along and snatch her of her feet.

I dont know, it could be that Poo gives politically correct answers. I havent heard anything scandalous come out of her mouth in recent years. After a breakup, no one can really remain friends. You usually break up for a reason, whether it be small or big. Just that for Poo, her interview will make it easier on her and Note because shes giving sensitive answers

At least she sounds mature about it whether she forced herself to be that way in this situation. True she has been in the industry for too long to not know how to answer questions without sounding like a bitter person. I don't think it will take long for her to find someone else. She's at an age to kind of know what she wants. The thing, these girls need to realize is...how you get them is how you lose them. To me, when they display too much of their love on social media something is not right lol. It is like they try to prove a point only that point is different than what we see.

Is there a video interview? I want to see her facial expressions and all. hehe. You can read a lot from their face.

Anyways, I think Poo knew for a while that Note wasn't going to last or be the one. I think she had prepared herself and made a mature decision to end things mutually. If you follow Poo around, she's very humanitarian and has good dharma. I think she has discovered better things for herself, whether it is being single or not, that she would still be lenient with Note. Happiness lies within her, not him.

Dam that's a shock but I agree w what Mai says regarding her posts on IG it was def too much lol she was always showing him off. She def loved him more than he loved her and honestly they way she said that he always have his women beside him to me that hinted that there was def cheating and he def looked like the cheater type lol no offense. He still having fun. He prolly liked he idea of having a gf but still wants his cake and eat it too is that how u say it? Lol oh wells poos too pretty for him. He ugly ahahahah

I dont think she was that in love with him though, because she was overly sweet about him it sounded like she was trying to convince herself. I think she matured a lot as a person though in the past years. Shes become practically drama free nowadays. You dont really read her interviews and go WTF like when you read other naeks interviews lol

Yeah true she was def trying to save their love and it did seem like she was trying so hard to hold onto something that just wasn't there as much anymore and so it seem like she didn't wanna let go and have all those five hard years of building one to all just do down the drain and wasted

well I don't blame her. After 5 years and your relationship is not going anywhere, time to let it go. She probably prepared for this break up but i am sure she still feeling the pain. I think the hardest about the break up is the process of being detach from that person.

I have a feeling this isnt something she decided on within a month. There was probably build up to the point of the break up. She sounds fed up from her interview, and almost relieved its over and she doesnt have to act in love anymore.

You know they could have broke it off and got back together without the fans and media knowing, just that they chose to keep their business quiet. But this time it just was final. The 5 years they were together they must have had some conflicts. Just that theyre not Aum and whats his face who breaks up and gets back together every 3-6 months lol...and lets everyone in on it

Here's her interview.

https://youtu.be/sO8RaxxcaRo

woah! just got a chance to watch the interview. Poo sounds very happy, confident about this decision. I applaud her. She has matured so much. Funny how they're going through all her exes in the vdo, and I'm like, "damn, that's a lot of ugly boys you dated." LOL but Poo Praya has def come a long way and matured up in the decision that she makes for herself about Note. Happy for the girl.