[News] Poo Praya & Note Vises ends 5 year relationship

Mai

Joey B is ugly and a pedo. Poo was probably rebelling against her parents when she dated him. Cus I doubt her parents approve of the relationship. Lol Note is just as bad looking as Joey but he just dress better that's all. I wonder if they broke up because Poo brings up marriage to him. She probably scares him away.

I dont think she wanted marriage though, because she has said many times shes too young for marriage. I think she wants him as an accessory because hes rich, but she didnt want the commitment of marriage, not when shes at her prime right now

Hmmm I would really think it's the marriage thing that scared him lol she's mature and is ready in my eyes and I would think if she wanted him as an accessory becus he's rich wouldn't u wanna marry the guy to keep the rich ahahahhahahah

Has note said anything yet?

well Chom was dating her hubby for how long before she finally committed, he was the one waiting for her to be ready not vice versa. Then when she was in a hurry she didnt even care that her father just passed away. I dont think Poo would have wanted to let go of her career.

Well they are two diff ppl lol to me I see it as her waiting for him to commit cus she was so in love and so in trying to not just convince herself but others that they are still so in love that they will one day marry and when she realize it ain't happening she was like fuck it cus she's doing so dam good for herself already. I bet before she had really low self esteem too. And wow really? Cus chom was so in rush to married she didn't care that her father died? Really? Like really? Well fkc her too lmao ! That's just hella wrong ahhahaha

In a way I get their reasoning. Most naeks are milking it, and most are career driven. They have more to lose than to gain from marriage which is why a lot of naeks marry a lot older. Look at Anne, Aum, etc etc...its not that they dont love the guy, but its because they love their career more while they can still milk it. Your future hubby can wait, but your career doesnt always

Most of nangeks are now in their mid 20s and they are at marriageable age but a lot of them choose their career. Aum her career is still going strong and if she get marry she is done. Example Noon and Kob, they got married late in early 30's but their career didn't do so well after their marriage. Poo she is 27 now and she can still get a lot of money with her look for a long time.

normal everyday girls would chose marriage over career perhaps, but celebs, they chose fame over love. Sure they may love the guy, but it doesnt mean that they will give up everything for the guy. Why did Jen and Brad break up? Yes he cheated. But they already had marriage problems because she chose her career over having a baby. Look at Pang, her and her hubby broke up because she wasnt ready for kids and he wanted kids, she was still into partying.

If most of these girls actually chose love over their careers a lot of them would be married already. Even Amp, hes just waiting for the ok from Aum, but shes not ready yet.

I didn't know pang and her hubby broke up that sad how long were they married?

As for Jen. And Brad their to me shouldn't be in this cag just cus she wasn't ready to have kid wasn't it cus she couldn't have? And if u have prob in marriage u shouldn't cheat so no brad is a douche && apparently he and now his current wife almost split too but it took him to notice that she was apparently "sick" to nurture and love her back smh.

• Like 1

These two, Nott and Poo, have cheated on previous others before so it'd be no surprise if he or she or both are already moving on with other people, just waiting for the right time to reveal. Lol

Both don't remain single for long, they're always already jumping boats before one sinks.

Edited by aiyaja