[Pictures] Cannes Film Festival

Kimix

Chom has a big head and is too full of herself, and it shows through how she carries herself too. Her dresses are awful looking. Chom needs to realize she's not in Thailand where everyone thinks she's this great fashionista to ever walk this earth. The way she answered the question made no sense to me what so ever. I don't mind the accent but she does not know how to use the english language correctly. I typically do not mind people not speaking english correctly but in Chom's case, since she makes it sound like she's the bomb, I'm going to call her out on it lol

She's like a no name compared to other people there.

Question, after the red carpet walk, what happens next? Like where do they all go?

She is a no name hahaha it's a film festival they're not gonna care about you unless you have a film really. They probably think she's some producer's date. After walking the red carpet they go inside the theater to screen the films the most part. I really don't understand why she thinks she's so relevant for this festival hahaha it's for FILM not fashion. You can't be the queen of Cannes when you're unknown.

Lmao omg its so true, i think chom thinks shes the bomb thats why she isnt making friends. She thinks she tops them all.

Look at Kendall, that looks smoking hot. Chompoo looks a mess. Even Kendall looks more graceful compared to Chom's nut head.lol

in that vdeo where the guy asked her what Im worth it means, at the beginning she was like my fans in Thialand will love it, so you guys have to love it too lol. I think the thai fans give her more credit than she deserves. Its embarrassing they dont realize shes irrelevant outside of Thailand

you know whats funny is that a lot of the thai stars actually buy followers and likes to make it appear to thier fans that theyre so famous. A lot of the supporting people are in the millions too *^lol* yet some hollywood and korean and chinese stars dont have as many followers or likes :030: like some of the thai stars have like 5 million followers yet cant even get over 100k views on their videos *muha*

I dont think Loreal will be letting go of Chom any time soon, and if they do they would let Mai go to Cannes since shes the Loreal rep. I dont think that Mai is prettier than Chom. If anything I think Chom is prettier, but Mai has grace. Chom just comes off looking cocky and conceited. Shes always blowing kisses and twirling around like she owns the floor. if the photographers actually looked like they care it wouldnt look so funny lol.

I think Yaya would do well on at Cannes too, but I dont think thats going to happen since shes not associated with Loreal or any brands that would walk the red carpet at Cannes