[Pictures] Cannes Film Festival

Kimix

woah! I never heard of Ni Ni before but she def. rocks the red carpet! she looks so cute and pretty! gonna go stalk her now LOL

chom always looks extra conceited. I guess thats what makes her super confident. lol

Generally i think Chom is a pretty girl but not once have I ever been impressed with any of her looks at the festival. Everything from the dress, her hair to her makeup is just not flattering and certainly not bringing the best out of her. Now I'm curious to see how Mai will make her appearance. So far, I agree that Ni Ni looks best and LYF would have been better off without the bolder lip colour, it doesn't suit her much.

She looks like an octopus compared to other girls every single year. She looks thick and stubby lookkng next to the other celebrities at Cannes. She never beat any of thoss girls out of the water. I think she tries too hard. Her makeup isnt the best too.

Ni Ni girl do look good.

Chomp always chooses the dress that outshine herself and not choosing ones that will make her shine lol because all I see every time is myself checking out her dress and not her. She needs to be more grounded when on the red carpet, be natural and stop being so over lol.

Chompoos dress is actually nice if its on thr right body. Chompoo is lean and ripped with a six pack and all but when dressed, she always looks big with a hunch back and short neck. She looks chunky. I don't know why her loreal stylist don't know her flaws and dress her accordingly. As long as she had her hair down if hides her short neck better. Like at her engagement, when she had her hair down she looked a world better than when she had it up.

Ni ni looked best

Yea all her dress choices are nice the thing is it outshine her lol she chooses all the dresses herself I think, like they'll have a bunch for her to choose from and she will make the final decision or at least beg for it hahaha I remember watching a clip couple years ago there was one dress she really wanted and they told her it wouldn't happen but in the end she got what she wanted.

lol at the she got what she wanted. haha. sounds like a bratty chompoo. I imagine her saying, "if I don't get that dress, I won't show up at Cannes or whatever the event was." Lol. She is kind of bratty, condescending and overtly cocky and confident. I've seen multiples of her interviews. lol

Didn't Chompoo said one time, she always get what she wants in life. So getting to wear what she wants isn't far fetch in regards to her statement. I think a star that knows their body knows when to tone it done and what to wear to enhanced their overall body frame. Chomp just likes to wear a gown that seems to swallow her up...between the choker and the dress it's overwhelming.

I actually like Chom's dress but on her is a no lol. The hair doesn't go with her either but the Thai people seem to like it hahahah. They think she said slayed it like every other year. I'm excited to see what Mai is going to wear and I already know there's gonna be comparisons between these two lol.