[Article] Bella Is Overly Hot; She Has A Hiso Pursuing Her Not Just Weir

NinjaKKN

I never think she is overly hot...there are times I don't even think she shine among other n'eks. Weir just need to cut his losses and move on. Bella is not settling down anytime soon. I don't know how she's going to pass up on a billionaire for Weir though...and he seems to really like Bella a whole lot.

I never think she is overly hot...there are times I don't even think she shine among other n'eks. Weir just need to cut his losses and move on. Bella is not settling down anytime soon. I don't know how she's going to pass up on a billionaire for Weir though...and he seems to really like Bella a whole lot.

I never think she is overly hot too. She looks old among other n'eks.

I agree with the rudeness. She just says not answering to both of the questions like she has an attitude, even if she's keeping things private she can just kindly deny and move on. It's common courtesy.

Edited by nina7
  • Like 1

She could have just said let time prove things, instead shes like no, I have to keep looking. Like wth, she just comes out all wrong. Maybe shes doing this so that her fans can keep cheering for her and JJ since shes so rude about Vier they would be inclined to believe that there is nothing going on between her and Vier