[Article] Om Akapan Admits Talking With Only Preaw Tussaneeya; Praises She's Cute

NinjaKKN

Yes I do believe some men can change because of his true love or something happens in his life makes him want to settle. But I do believe they want to change because they think it's time for them want to change not because of the girl they love. lol I've got a friend who always believes she's special enough to make her ex-boyfriends turn into a serious person and ended up hurting again and again lol. Girls sometimes can be really naive and stupid to believe she's special to a player and she will be his final lover. lol And Preaw sounds like one of those naive and stupid girls to me 5555 Players are always attentive,gentle and takes good care of their ladies because they have too many experiences, they know what naive girls like :omg5:

LOL at Pin and Jetrin, if I were their kid I would be so embrassed lol

Well, Nai Noi was a player until Kwang Noi came along. Kwang changed him. Preaw is probably on a mission to find her Nai Noi and tame him. *muha*

I can't believe some of Preaw's fans would rather have her date Vee or any other p'eks because they can't stand Om. Vee is worse than Om and he's too old for her. LMAO But Vee is in a serious long term relationship now. He has been spotted with the same girl for the past few years. He'll probably marry her. So yeah, guys can change only if they wanted to change and think it's the right time for them to change and settle down.

No Ninja, you actually said they weren't in a serious relationship anyways because Selena said they never went on dates. Then you said he only chatted her up until he lost interest.

I do believe that you can get serious even after a couple of days or weeks. Love doesn't have a date stamp. For some people they know they're for each other after such a short period. Just because you've been dating for over a year doesn't mean it's serious either because perhaps you don't see a future together. But that wasn't what I was debating about Selsna and Om. What I mean by serious in their situation is they didn't just talk on the phone, they actually went on dates. Probably kissed on the lips, probably did more than that too. So to assume it wasn't serious anyways, we don't kniw that.

As for Preaw fans preferring Vee over Om, I get their sentiment . Yes Vee is a player, but he doesn't crush on every pretty girl like Om. There's very few naeks that Om has worked with that he didn't try to get with lol. If all fails he goes after the nang rai or supporting actress in the lakorn lol. Personally I think Om is better looking than Preaw. Unless Om change his ways, I don't think Preaw is the one to tie him down.

5555 But Nai Noi is honest with that hes a player and still being himself with every woman he meets, he doesnt pretend he's sincere or something to fool girls around lol. Preaw may be so into her K series and still in MS fever lol. I think most men change or settle down just because it's time for them to do so or they are too tired to hunt, it's they want to do so not because of the girls, it's just that girl he choose to settle down come at the right time.

To me I dont follow Vee so I dont know what kind of person he is but I think Vee's better looking than Om 5555 but yes he's too old for Preaw, then again, New is same age as Vee and he dates Now lol.

Oh so when Weir is dating Bella they don't mind but when it comes to Praew dating someone they do mind. Lol I do like Om and Praew . They actually look good together. I really hope they do last if they are dating.

Oh a lot of people still not approved of Weir and Bella relationship. Weir still get backlashes when he talks about his relationship. I guess channel 3 managements do not like them and do not allow them to post pictures of them together. They always claimed they are busy.

• Like 1

Compare nai noi to om? 555 nai noi is better than him and more repesctful. He may be a player but not for all girl he met only kwang. the mistress I don't count he hunt her cuz she is the one who come into his life so not the same. Also he eye didn't show that he want to eat them all the only who got this eyes is Kwang 555+, he not interesting other girl and as the time hes a player yup he is but he only have the mistress till he met Kwang which is he want her for the mother of his baby ??..

No nai noi on real life na ka,preaw

Edited by Kidtueng

Lol, what's with all the negative comments on Om. We don't know him like that for sure if he can score the girl that's on him and her. She's new I have no idea who she really is besides that she starred with Weir already but if she likes Om can't fans just leave it at that? And if she doesn't leave it at that too. What's with he will ruin, break her heart etc? Fans can only intervene to a point. I don't think it's cool to assume esp because no one is sure or knows them like that and if Om truly has a bad rep,isn't it her choice still? So saying negative things about him is still wrong here. Celeb personal lives,and choices should be respected or ignored if it bothers you. Some fans go cray.

I root for certain ppl but I have no say who they like in real life.

Oh so when Weir is dating Bella they don't mind but when it comes to Praew dating someone they do mind. Lol I do like Om and Praew . They actually look good together. I really hope they do last if they are dating.

Oh a lot of people still not approved of Weir and Bella relationship. Weir still get backlashes when he talks about his relationship. I guess channel 3 managements do not like them and do not allow them to post pictures of them together. They always claimed they are busy.

55555 I am one of those fans pretending she's not existing lol I think I will start to feel her only if she's not that annoying when talks about him lol.

And yes about Om we just commented on whatever he said in his interviews lol. We didn't make up the story or made assumptions 5555 so blame him not us LMAO