[Article] Om Akapan Admits Talking With Only Preaw Tussaneeya; Praises She's Cute

NinjaKKN

om-admits-talking-with-only-preaw-page-0

I just realize I haven't translated an article in ages! Lol

If Om is not being delusional, I guess Preaw was just being tightlipped about the relationship in her interview. But then again she have said in an interview prior to making news with him that she doesn't want to be open about her love life especially when it's still in early talking stage. She said it's not like she can hide it anyway. Since she only have friends that girls and toms, if she is seen out and about with a guy then he's most likely the person she's studying. However, she rather have people focus on her work not her love life. But Om is liked, early stage or not, I don't care, I need to publicly claim this girl before she can escape from me. *muha*

I don't want Om with Preaw either but I have no control over Preaw. Lol Well, at least he sounds sincere with Preaw unlike when he was talking with that girl Selena.

If he didn't make news with Preaw, I wouldn't have to read every article on him. In an interview before this, Om admitted that in the past he dated and talked with girls just for fun like any normal guy would but stepping into his 30s he wants to be in a serious relationship and is starting to think about marriage. The person he's talking with is someone he wants to get serious with. Dude sounds like he's head over heels in love with Preaw. *^lol* If he's thinking about marriage with Preaw, he needs to calm down. She's only 22 years old. She's not getting married any time soon, buddy.

What? so he admitted he dated and talked with girls just for fun? Lol All along I thought he was a nice sweet shy guy that needs some loving. That means he probably breaks some girls hearts before. Lol

Yep, he pretty much admitted to playing the field and not being serious with the previous girls he talked with. Preaw said she doesn't like that type of guy. Lol He probably admitted to talking with just her to gain her trust and let her know that he's serious about her.

Please! I never believed that Om is a harmless shy guy. I always thought he's somewhat a bad boy since his interview about how he flunked his freshman year in college because he was too addicted to playing games and hanging out with his friends to attend classes. He had to repeat his freshman year. Lol And coincidentally, he went to Bangkok University, the same school that Preaw is currently studying at.

He probably got his heart broken and claim it was just for fun to save face

:omg5: :omg5:

He probably got his heart broken and claim it was just for fun to save face

*hihe**muha* Mai, you might be right. Lol It's not like he will admit he can't keep a girl.

More like he can't admit he can't get the girl". You have to be able to get something to use the term keep lol. I don't know of one crush he was able to land lol

Lol...some rais are good in real life while some n'eks are more like rais. Om might just be one of those that's going to like majority of his co-stars. Even if he was to date a n'ek he'll probably going to feel something for the n'ek he's playing with.