[Article] Om Akapan Admits Talking With Only Preaw Tussaneeya; Praises She's Cute

NinjaKKN

is om look like lee min ho for preaw? i dont crazy for Korean movie but i do know how is lee min ho look like *hehe* om is like poshe for my eyes. have preaw ever interview for this news? when mrss just end and this news is out gosh im very disappoint, i just want yell go away! from our nai noi's kwang noi

555 Preaw's ideal is Lee Min Ho because she likes tall light-skinned guys.

Here's her response regarding if Om is her ideal type or not.
"I didn't set an ideal type to that extent. I like Korean series and Korean pra'eks but in real life I really can't set a type." (But Om is very Thai looking) "I don't know. If I really talk with someone, I will look at their personality more. I like polite men that give me respect. He must be a gentleman and is sincere."

She outright rejected Vee and Tonon as not being her type during Dome Tong. But with Om, she no longer has a type. LMAO She also likes romantic guy because she's a romantic person herself. So maybe Om is romantic too. Judging from the flower he gave her on V-day, either the dude is really romantic or he's really trying hard to impress her.

One white carnation is to express pure love and confession of love at first sight. Red roses express love and nine of them mean 'We'll be together forever.'

12801444_557394964414971_892051778113650

Preaw did admit early in January to being in an early stage of talking to someone in the industry. I didn't know who was referring to then but I'm pretty sure now that she was referring to Om. She didn't really reject him in her latest interview either. She just gave one of those celebrity answers that she's talking to him as a brother. He's a good person. He gives her good advice and always help her out. But right now they're just siblings. She said she doesn't know about future development with him because talking takes time. When asked if she's clicking with him, she said "Umm, we're talking as siblings." Blah, blah, blah. We all know that the term siblings can take a totally different meaning for celebrities these days.

I really don't mind them. Preaw is at the age where she should start dating already. Before her dad was very possessive of her and forbid her from dating. But she said now her mom is more open and doesn't mind it as long as she's dating a good person. Judging from all her interviews, Preaw is a smart girl. And I think she has good judgment of people. If Om can make her stick around until next year then I'll approve of him. 555

5555 no no no Om I don't approve of it lol. I really can't stand him lol.

Well that's her personal life I should care less, but I hope she dates someone better than Om 5555. Anyway I guess as long as he is sincere to her and makes her happy, I will try to accept it lol.

What he tried to impress her with those flowers? That's like what a lot of guys gave their loved ones lol. It's like he went al out to impress her like chalermchai for for Janie

I meant impress her with his flower knowledge. My family owned a flower shop so from first hand experience I know that not many men knows what 9 roses stand for. It's such a very specific arrangement not just a random bunch of flower put together. And Preaw have said she doesn't care for the grandness of gift. She prefers the sentimental value and effort that was put into it. She seemed to be impressed with it. Lol

If I can recall on top of my head, 3 roses = I love you, 7 roses = I am infatuated with you, 10 roses = You're perfect, 13 roses = I am your secret admirer, 15 roses = I am sorry, 99 roses = I will love you for the rest of my life, 101 roses = Marry me, 999 roses = Eternal love....

• Like 1

I think Ninja mentioned above,"One white carnation is to express pure love and confession of love at first sight. Red roses express love and nine of them mean 'We'll be together forever."

Well it does sounds romantic but romantic comes from experiences. Maybe he has done this too many times to make him a flower expert lol.

Well guys or girls with inexperience can just ask the florist. I've bought flowers for random people before and always given advice on what is appropriate. I honestly don't think his flowers mean much because Om is always ahead of himself. Wasn't he crushing on Now and still is? So how can he be that serious with Preaw. Unless he's a jerk who is tryin to grab two fishes with one hand. I don't think he's a terrible person, just he's a bit weird. I don't think he's that into Preaw. Because if I assume he was, I don't know how to take his advances on Now

I doubt Om had made any advances toward Now yet or else Preaw would have known already since she's close to Now. And I'm sure New would have kicked his butt already if he did that.

Back in January, Preaw did say she has done her research on this p'ek that's pursuing her. She asked those around her about him. I'm pretty sure she asked Now and Michael since she's close with them and they're both working with Om. And she said they're all cheering for him but she doesn't trust him enough to accept his dinner invitation yet. But I guess she somewhat does now or else there wouldn't be any news of their dinner dates.

I think Om is just one of those guy that will always flirt with girls and have short-lived crushes. But crushes doesn't always develop into deeper feelings or any feelings at all. As for whether he's serious with Preaw or not, that I don't know since I'm not him. Only time will tell. But I think for now, he is trying to show Preaw his sincerity by saying that he's only talking with her. He did say he's a changed man now and wants to get serious with the person he's currently talking with so I'll take his word for it. But I don't get why he has to make it so obvious that he's dating her so early in the relationship. He said he doesn't want to be ambiguous because he's comfortable talking with her so everything is a OK to him. But I don't think Preaw wants to be so open about it. She sounds unsound about him. When asked when she got close with him, she said she started talking to him as a brother since around New Year so that's only about 3 months in. Om makes it sounds like he has been talking with her for three years.

I trust Preaw's judgment but she does sounds very naive when it comes to relationship. When asked what will she do if the person she's talking with is a player. She said well, if he meets her and sees that she's very different from his previous girls and if he says he's willing to stop at her then she'll give him a chance. She said everyone deserves a chance because people can always change for the better. She won't be suspicious of him and nag him for his whereabouts because she's not that type of person. She trusts that he'll be honest with her because she said trust is the most important thing in a relationship. She said if he is cheating on her then eventually that secret will come out. She doesn't have to pry on him because no one can keep a secret forever. I'm like girl, you're bound to get hurt one day with that mindset. He'll probably cheat on you millions of times and you won't even know about it.

Here's them during the Krop Kru at Dida two weeks ago. They talked briefly here but in the group picture Preaw posted on her IG they were so far apart as if they're strangers. Lol

12814631_558262210994913_291459260363021

If he does end up hurting Preaw then I'll tell Weir and Michael to kick his butt to Mars. I don't even know what they have in common. Preaw is such a homebody. Even Michael said he misjudged. He thought Preaw would be more outgoing but he said Preaw is actually more prim and proper and soft-spoken than Now who's outgoing and very playful. Now is so playful that she got in trouble during Kompayabaht for being inappropriate with Micheal. She played around with him on set and can be seen jumping on his back for a piggy back ride constantly. Now said she sees him as a brother and thinks nothing of it but she will be more careful after being warned. She's dating New and she's not a kid anymore so she should keep her distance and know what action is appropriate and inappropriate with her male costars.

Right now I'm really not cheering for Om and Preaw. Lol I don't trust Om, he seems like the type of guy that get infatuated with girls easily. And from this interview he's making himself sound like a player. Like he can't be in a long committed relationship with anyone. Lol

I don't see what the big deal is. Now is probably just being playful. Pooklook is the same way. Lol She was all over Weir during the filming of PP.

Lol she does sound naive. I don't think she sounds smart at all when comes to relationship lol. She's probably living in her Korean series believing if she is the Nek that she can change a player pek into someone serious or be the final destination of a player lol. Wake up girl.Lol

I am not cheering for them and don't trust Om either right now , good luck to her if she's into him. Lol

And I misjudged too, I always thought Now was the more quieter one comparing to Preaw and Preaw is the more cheerful and playful one. Shouldn't judge a book by its cover lol.

I think jumping on a guy's back might not be a big deal when someone is not dating but if Now is dating New then she's with someone and jumping on a guy's back might look wrong. I guessed, friends or not I'm sure New probably doesn't like the fact his girlfriend being on another guy's back lol. As for Praew...she sounds lIke a girl who gives the person she's with a lot of benefit of the doubt. To me, she's probably doesn't stress about something she has no control over. A little naive? Perhaps but it's not a bad way to look at things. Om just seems shady when it comes to girls but if he really loves her and wants to prove he has changed maybe he will be a better person to her. Time will tell.

Om said his past relationships failed because he worked a lot and doesn't have time to talk or take his girlfriends out on dates. He said it led to the girls nagging him and eventually they broke up. Honesty, either he's a very lousy boyfriend or going MIA is his indirect way of saying I'm not into you anymore. Even Selina said he went missing for weeks not sending any message then later on he sent one and said he was busied. I guess this is what he meant when he said he wasn't very serious with the past people he talked with. It's like he has communication and commitment issues.

Lol Asher...She lacks experience. I'm pretty sure she'll be less naive once she experiences her first broken heart. But right now when it comes to love and relationship, she's Kwang Noi the beautiful world girl.

Yeah, jumping on another guy's back is not that big of a deal. But some people may take it the wrong way so it's best not to do it.

If Now was 15, then her jumping on any guys back is fine, but shes at the age where it becomes flirting if shes doing that. Thats actually quite flirtatious.

Its always naive and innocent girls that make the wrong decisions and are not as innocent as they make themselves out to be. As for Om, he probably trying to be sincere with Praew, but I think of him as the guy that can easily get tempted lol. He falls for everyone, so imagine if one of those girls actually actually showed interest in return

In that case she should go find her Nai Noi :omg5: jk jk. I am sure Om will give her a lesson cause how Om deals with his past relationship sounds kinda of a jerk and player to me, sorry no offense lol

Yeah I also think if you are not in a relationship, it's ok for you to be playful with you guy friends, but if you are, it's better for you to not to do that.

If Now was 15, then her jumping on any guys back is fine, but shes at the age where it becomes flirting if shes doing that. Thats actually quite flirtatious.

Its always naive and innocent girls that make the wrong decisions and are not as innocent as they make themselves out to be. As for Om, he probably trying to be sincere with Praew, but I think of him as the guy that can easily get tempted lol. He falls for everyone, so imagine if one of those girls actually actually showed interest in return

:omg5::omg5: lmao at one of those girls actually actually showed interest in return