[Article] Thai woman allegedly accuses Vic Zhou of rape

shampoo

I never thought it was raped in the first place. I think the Thai media picked rape because it would get people attention. I read her interview from Bangkok coconut, her relationship with him was purely bed buddy. She says they have to hide their relationship because of his superstar status and everything is behind close door. Superstar or not if he is serious about her he wouldn't be hiding her period or now denying knowing her. I hope she have a strong strong evidences that the relationship was more than sexual one. The thing about her claiming rape, she said first time she didn't know him well and trust him but yet she was willing to go with him to the hotel room boogie my mind. Why do you put yourself in dangerous like that?

At first the lady sounds crazy but there could be truth to her story like many of you said. This reminds me of that one time when Waii said that she was dating that one guy named Junsu from 2PM and did not have any proof. He even denied knowing her. She got bashed so bad until a picture of both her and Junsu came out a year later. I guess we'll never really know the truth but whatever the case is, I just can't wait to see how this problem is going to end. I'm quite excited to see how this lawsuit is going to happen. lol

Edited by roselovesice

One thing I learned from celebrities is, never trust them, fully, save some space for disappointment. Celebrities have pretty faces for a reason, they can lie and get away with it.

I don't trust Chinese celebrities in particular. They lie through their teeth. They sue people to shut them up even when they know it's the truth. Haha, look at Wu Chun. He denied his wife and kids for years and even said he was going to sue anyone who accuses him of those false allegations when the reporters published photos of his wife driving into his residence and baby clothes in the balcony of his house. Wu Chun was so thick faced. When he finally came out and admitted to those rumors, he shed all responsibility saying that his wife wanted her privacy, she chose to hide the relationship, not him, and why should he need to be sorry to fans or the media when he didn't kill anyone! Hahaha! What a rotten guy. See, jerks who hide their kids and wives ALWAYS use the same old card of "she wanted privacy or I wanted to protect her." Lol

Vic hasn't responded directly. His manager is the only who has responded saying the story is too far fetched and everything has been handed over to the legal team, so in other words, they know it's true that's why they're not coming out to deny anything. Their words are vague and lame to buy time in order to find loopholes to uncredit her and the story. That's what makes me want to vomit. Lol Why can't Vic just be a man and admit it and move on?! Oh, right...he knows he can get away with it especially when she's from a different country too and dumb girl doesn't have any solid proof like photos.

Edited by aiyaja

Sometimes the fans claimed it's fake or photo shopped because they want to protect the stars. I want to see how this played out. Is it going to die down or does she have more proof. That Edison case was a epic mess. Them girls whom they make the public to believe was all nice and pure in the world eyes were having some behind the scenes fun lol. Edison was on another level with that scandal.

I never thought it was raped in the first place. I think the Thai media picked rape because it would get people attention.
The media didn't just make that up and decide on a headline themselves. Rape is quoted from her.
Superstar or not if he is serious about her he wouldn't be hiding her period or now denying knowing her.
I wouldn't say that though, Cus didn't Por do the the same thing? So maybe as delusional as this girl may sound she might think she was more than a booty call. The way the Chinese industry hides their wives and kids, of course she was holding onto hope.

When I read her interview from http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/02/18/thai-woman-accuses-former-taiwanese-pop-star-vic-f4-rape. why did she go see a strange guy at his hotel room or his place alone? I mean I might say oh I will do it with Weir but at the end of the day I am not going to see him alone in this room period. This is her interview from media she did She even said herself she didn't trust him but she still went to see him alone.

" Pear described how the alleged rape took place.

"He made excuses when I came over. He told me to sit at the bed. He told me to lie down but I wouldn't, so he started slow."

Pear had given an earlier interview with Amada World where she said she was “only raped at first” and seemed to imply that the relationship then became consensual.

"Honestly, we did it a lot,” she told Amada World.

“At first, you could say it was rape, but after two times, it was okay. Then I started to feel good about him. He was caring and nice. We didn't use protection.""

No what Im saying is a lot of us are doubting its rape, including me. But we cant say the media made that up on their own,it was quoted from her. Get it? Because in your previous comment, you were implying the media picked rape as a headline because it would cause a stir

If everything is true as she claimed, the only thing she can do at this point is counter sue Vic and his team with ALL the eveidence she has. His hotel room? If any legit pictures of them.

The date she was forced to abort the child? There has to be medical records and even the place of the hospital.

• 2 weeks later...