[Article] Thai woman allegedly accuses Vic Zhou of rape

shampoo

Oh lol so she went to another media before this? Thais would want anything just to make some money selling news. She has nothing to show just her words lol.

sunny did you even read the article before bashing her? lol

I saw clips of her on Thairath, so she had evidence. I don't think she'll get far.

Lmaoooo Sunny. She just join the bashing for the heck do it.

Yeah she went to Taiwanese media. she said she got a lot of bashing from fans and the media that's why she came to Thai media to straighten it out. Hhahah some Thai peeps who lives in Taiwan said they never heard of the scandal.

Vic's management had released an official statement about taking action against Pear and they also refrained the media to stop reporting/spreading the untrue story. If Pear have anything up her sleeve it'll be smart to use it now. Vic has a very clean image with little to none scandal so he's getting a lot of support regarding this case.

I dont think his wife gives a care in the world. She has got to know the player he is. And this girl is just another girl out of a dozen who probably are calling her before and after the wedding. Its not who he has slept with, its who has married that matters to her

I'm wondering why haven't the Chinese fans dug up the original picture that was sent to Pear's phone? Vic's picture was a selfie so unless he shared it publicly then no one should had been able to attain it, unless he did really sent Pear that photo. His fans are saying the texte are fake but the photo is real so where is the original source of the photo? Also have you girl seen the screenshot of Vic and Pear's conversation on Weibo? Idk how good Pear's photoshop skills are but that conversation looks very real too, esp. since it shows Vic's verified account chatting with her.

I dont think his wife gives a care in the world. She has got to know the player he is. And this girl is just another girl out of a dozen who probably are calling her before and after the wedding. Its not who he has slept with, its who has married that matters to her

That's a bummer...the thing girls give up to marry a celebrity. I don't know how the wife can make love to the husband and not worry about STD and such. For fame/money or whatever. I just couldn't do it...when I'm married I would like the guy to myself not the guy and some random girls every other week. If his wife can put up with it that's more power to her.

anyway she didnt abort the baby, she miscarried according to her

She's confused. At first she said she miscarried then she said she took aborted medication or something like that

Lol Vic. The photo doesnf look like a selfie. It looks like one of his photo at the airport fans took. Can't see clearly

The headline is misleading. From her interview, if they did have a relationship it would have been friend with benefits. She said they did a lot of times more like all the time.lol. Sound like one piss mistress to me. I know I should be kind to other woman but her story doesn't have anything that make me feel sympathy for her.

Exactly this is in the same interview. I asked my sister, you watch the interview? She said yes lol

I only read the interview. Didn't watch

And they never wrote the whole interview even the sanook one is missing the part she said she doesnf know if he was the father