[Article] Thai woman allegedly accuses Vic Zhou of rape

shampoo

I don't know how true the specifics are, if it was rape or no rape or just bed buddies. However, there must be some truth to it. I don't think anyone would just claim complete BS when celebrities these days be suing random people or netizens, for that matter, for commenting anything against them or raises an opinion of them that makes them look bad. Haha.

Even if there is some truth to this story, but this Pear girl is about to raise havoc for herself because who is dumb enough to claim a story on a celebrity without evidence? That's just asking for it. I don't doubt her story because it just doesn't make any sense that out of all celebrities, she would choose Vic to pick on for fame when Vic himself is struggling as it is as a celebrity. Haha. But who knows. She may be one of those sasaeng fans for all I know. Lol

Back in the days when F4 was still popular, there was a similar story like this towards Vic, too. If I remember correctly, some Chinese woman wrote in to a radio station claiming that she was in a relationship with Vic and was pregnant with his child. When Vic discovered the news, he kicked her and she suffered from a miscarriage.

I would like to see the Chinese lawyers sue Pear and the Thai media for freedom of speech. That's why I don't think this story is completely made up. I'm sure she's aware of the consequences and possible lawsuits, but she still pursued the media with her story, so perhaps she really does want people to hear her out after he distanced himself and got married. But if all of this is a lie and made up, boy, she has a thick face. She better have a thick purse to buy her way out of trouble, too, then.

I don't sympathize women like Pear, though. Pear knew the conditions of the relationship, so why ask for so much acknowledgement now? You were obviously his booty call. He only met up with you in bedroom settings to sleep with you, so how can you believe that he was taking you seriously when he blatantly has no respect for you?! I don't feel sorry for any one of them because I think both are as guilty as the other. Vic is just probably upset that she eventually came out with their relationship, which makes him look bad for having cheated on his wife or girlfriend for all of these years and ruined his clean image. Pear is probably upset because she never became the woman he put a ring on. Hahah.

Too bad Pear isn't as smart as Raymond Lam's girl, forgot her name, who actually took photos of them on the bed with him knocked out in the background. Hahah.

It's not freedom of speech if you're defaming a character. Freedom of speech is opinions. She has the right to tell her side of the story, if it's is true, but if she's lying they have legal grounds to pursue her. Like if she intentionally knows she's making things up, that's defamation.

She could easily get slapped with defamation suit. But the media is a different story. They are just the messenger. However if they are writing a story and making things up without anyone to back up their claims then yes they could get sued.

Hahahahahahhahah Ray

Reading the chat between them and it's freaken hilarious

http://m.pantip.com/topic/34813787?

So at the end was she able to find the room and the hotel? Or is the image mixed up? So when she ask for the hotel name was supposed to be the first pic?

Lol I'm disappointed at the woman he chose to sleep with Lmaooo

I watched the 16 minute interview. It wasn't the entire press conference, since it was cut here and there, but she sounds decent. The biggest issue I have with her is, why expose someone when you have no evidence? Even if the story is true, so what? Without proof, no one is going to be on your side. In reverse, you're going to get sued for defamation and hated on.

^Yeah, I used "freedom of speech" assuming that she's telling the truth. But yes, it would be defamation if she's lying.

My logic is, it's odd that she would try to sabotage Vic for 30 seconds of fame when she could have done so a long time ago when he was still popular?! Why, now? She seems more like a bitter ex-lover rather than a crazy fan who would make such a story up especially when he just got married and bam, she appears with her story.

Hahah, just like Boy who did it in Japan. These men like to throw their trash in another country thinking the stench wouldn't follow them back home. Hahaha.

Dang, if only Pear had taken photos like Ray and Boy's scandals. This would be so much juicier.

You know, I would like to see how they're going to sue the Thai media. Honestly, I wouldn't have an issue if they sound like they want to sue Pear for spewing a lie but here, it feels like they're on some high horse thinking that if they issue a warning and threat to the Thai media, the story will die off.

I believe she did sleep with him. But I don't think it was rape. I don't think she was confident it was his baby either hence why she abortd.

She probably see Cosbys case right now going on and with everyone believing the victims she thought most would believe her story too.

I really want to see the lawsuit go through. They were sounding too arrogant trying to sued the Thai Medua so let's see how this will play out. Lol I know if only Pear had pictures like Raymond's Mavis then it'll be much juicer.

Vic haven't released an official statement and so far it's been his manager releasing the statement. All I've heard so far is that Vic is angry but the case didn't affect his marriage with his wife. They're still going to hold their wedding later this year or early next year.