Sunny

[Attention] To the Admins

how come Kantana for Ch3?

that's what made the news ka, 1st CH3 lakorn for Kantana in 10 yrs. I think a few days ago KCL also reported that, but they didn't mention which lakorn then.

I don't think it's a lakorn by them. It's more a person who use to be their acting trainer that moved to Ch3 and is directing for Ch3.

Admins ja, I'm pretty sure that Dork Soke is airing after Likit Fah Chata Din. You can put it in the lakorn air dates. It's supposed to air on the 9th.

Admins ja, do you want to add Kik Danai, Go Gosin, Jackie Jacqueline and First Eakkapong to the title of Raak Boon? They will be the supporting cast, important ones because Kik is the ghost and Jackie and First are the second pair.

Can someone take the supporting cast names off the lakorn Pin Anong? Sun confirmed he's not in there, and Benz and Som too.

You can add Au Panu, Kratip Chawankorn, and Hem Nittarayos to replace them instead.

http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/13557-ch7-pin-anong-moom-mai/

Edited by jackielee

so many times they change the tiitle, at first Samee Gamalor, after that Khun Samee Gamalor and now Samee Gamalor Tee Ruk.