[Attention] To the Admins

Sunny

:Spicy_05: These days us admins & staffs (do we have staffs anymore? *lol!* ) haven't been around lately so the forum is a little bit messy *umm* so this thread is dedicated to any members who will gladly help remind us on what is airing so we can pin lakorn threads, what has ended so we can move/unpin etc etc or even remind us to fix a particular topic title, add in or remove.

The photos section however, i don't think I can keep up with pinning and unpinning so often, so I'll just pin the current month of the magazines (often the month is put in topic description) sometimes mags from previous gets posted a month late so it may not be pinned even though its new etc etc.

Anyways, enjoy and thanks guys for sticking around regardless of how messy it's getting and thanks to those who still keep the forum up to dated *fly*

• Like 2

about magazines, I noticed there's a lot pinned eventho it's June issues....maybe it can be unpinn after a week or two? *dunno*

but here's the link to two lakorns that are airing atm that needs to be pin too, hehe

http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/10600-ch3-theptida-pla-rah-2-step-onward/

http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/12577-ch8-keuy-rot-kha-poh-tha-rot-khing-infinity/

• 2 weeks later...

mini updates I guess

Mook Liem Petch is confirm to be Lome Patchata & Susie Susira not Cherry ja

lakorn Chun Ruk Tur Na full name is Chun Ruk Tur Na Superstar

lakorns that have ended already that is still pinned is Sood Huajai Jao Chai Tewada and Loma Tah Glah Fun and Bo Bay

oh and Waan Jai Tai Krua ended as well

Edited by Thip

lol I was checking on Dootv and saw Mo lakorn airing so I think it must of replaced the lakorn with Amy hope that was right, and the rest that you listed I had no idea hahahaha omg I'm not keeping updated at all. Thank you.

Do you know what replaced those Ch9 lakorns?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...