Sign in to follow this  
noiki

How to rip music from karaoke files?

ooo nuu ja fong lalita lol
*blah*

*hihe*

hey you guys talking about me in this thread!! lol teardrop,yeah now that you remind me, when are you going to find Oil stuff for me? *erj* lol nah take your time, just don't forgot ok! *ha*

i'm like you, i have so many lakorns on dvd and people always borrow mine. before i went to lille, one of my uncle has borrowed like 20 lakorns but he always gives them back. my older sister, never gave them back and when i go to her house, i never find them. i'm sure people borrow her too and she doesn't remember who and when. for us, lakorns=argue :omg5:

Oh my lakorn I put them in plastic CD sleeves than staple them together as one lakorn set but when people borrow mine they never give it to someone else to borrow, I don't have a big community lol

now, i know my lesson, i always copy my favourite in an other dvd and keep my original in my room. for the others, i don't really care because i never want to watch them :omg5: . the one who is furious instead of me is my mom. before i've moved, she wanted to watch "wimarn mungkorn" but i didn't know where was my copy and i told her "well, it's nothing, i don't like it" and she was like "you don't like it, but i like it and i'm your mom!" she was furious!

how it's amazing, my mom loves "so sanae ha" too. she said that aum and oil are perfect with each other, as for me, you already know who i prefer, kwan *ha5*:omg5: