ethaicd, is it secure?

teptida

yeah the price is included. however, i usually wait till i have 7 things i want to buy so that it ships via ups. if you order less than 7, then it ships regular air mail which takes a longer time, unless you upgrade to ups but that costs extra money.

i also order from siambookcenter.com if you live in the US.

i have a paper from "les douane" (they check what enter in the country) which it was written i have to pay 45€ of taxes, i was like "omg, how is it possible?" it's fast but i prefer wait a little and not pay taxes. but you know what is funnier? even with taxes, it's cheaper than if i buy my dvd in france, in paris a thai lakorn dubbed by Mayura is about 45€ and i've ordered 4 thai lakorns so if i count: 45*4=180€ and i saved something like 120€

Edited by teptida

How come it is so expensive there lol in Melbourne the cheapest to rent is $1.5 and $3 buy at most and in Sydney its like only $1 per disc to buy LOL the quality at the shop I'm regular is very good, sometimes I buy online because I want the official set not the copy mostly for music and concerts.

it's because we only have 3 shops in Paris which sell thai lakorn khmer dubbed and only one sell and rent Mayura dubbed lakorns, it's why it's so expensive. i rent one time, it was 35 euros for "Khaen lum khorn" with oil and noon, copy of course, not original.