Youtube Video Stealer

Sunny

:D

Like I don't get it, what's the point in people downloading and reuploading the same video content on youtube? I mean heck my videos that has SPICY logo on was stolen god knows how many times and other people's too but I mean what's the point? You really have nothing to do or what? *czy* *czy*

So thick face jarng na, especially ones that has the logo on ^_^ *^lol*

I'm not upset because I've got used to it since mine has been stolen so many times I don't even track but I just caught them randomly and for so long now but just wanted to express it, what do you think? *O_O* *O_O*

yeah this one person i called out said she got it from another person. lolz hello???? it has our friggen logo on it, and unless your friend goes by the name of spicyforum. plus she had the nerve to delete my comment on her page saying if she wanted to have the video on her page to favorite it instead of uploading it onto her page. idiots.

lolz we should start a list of people who steal videos so that others won't support their page

Oh this one dude the biggest stealer of all times stole EVERYONE's video it got ALOT of up loaders very upset until he discover Sarnworld and starts dl from there himself lol I follow him every move I know, I mean he re-uploaded my Kat and Chakrit lakorn and other lakorns from my channel onto his channel and I call him out yet he still upload until it was finished what a thick face. Now his starting to calm down but it seems there are more stealer surfacing.. very sad.

I think about half of my lakorns are being re-uploaded by some stealer already lol well if they have the time on earth to dl and re upload again, I'll just give it to them then.. tum bon, it has the logo anyways so no lost :D

Sometimes I even wonder if the video that they re-uploading are actually from the original uploader or from the stealer than another stealer steals again lol.. its stupid I agree, people have no shame in stealing, especially when the logo is right on it :P

lol or like that one girl that start talking shit and bashing us here.. then go over to sarn and talk shit and bash us over there when our forum was offline.. but yet lol in her blog page, she has spicy's youtube video on it.. omg what nerve..

but wait.. i guess she's ok with it cus what was it that she said? oh yeah.. lol she see nothing wrong with taking people stuff and not crediting it cus she claim people take her stuff all the time... omg yeah right! more like she jack other people stuff to claim it at her own which was why she doesn't care others take it... talk about double thickness....

its annoying isn't? I mean I visit some pages just to check out their latest video on the scroll box and to have every window having sound and playing something is SUPER annoying, they shouldn't do it, just like how their new tech updates of their video organizer is, its just too long for me.. not making me liking youtube more than I do lol.

:P

Like I don't get it, what's the point in people downloading and reuploading the same video content on youtube? I mean heck my videos that has SPICY logo on was stolen god knows how many times and other people's too but I mean what's the point? You really have nothing to do or what? *czy* *czy*

So thick face jarng na, especially ones that has the logo on *muha* *muha*

I'm not upset because I've got used to it since mine has been stolen so many times I don't even track but I just caught them randomly and for so long now but just wanted to express it, what do you think? *awe**Y*

True that...

Sometimes IF they want to steal or so-called borrow...why can't they just ask and or credit it to the uploader? sheesh..people these days....

Maybe should do something about hitching a virus :P j/k..