[Pictures] Cannes Film Festival

Kimix

So, I guess mai d wont get to walk even if she wants to lol

55 I saw an interview. they ask chom if both girls will walk together. chom was like, no, each person is there for their own thing. they dont walk together lol in the interview, she did not sound like she wanted to walk with mai d. lol. i was like, arent u guys friends? lol

Kendall, my girl looks HOT!!!!

Mai D is looking HOT too despite a plain hair.

damn! hot Magnum girls. LOL.

didnt yaya used to endorse magnum? did they give the endorsement to mai d? lol damn, it would have been yaya with kendall lol

I don't think Chom and Mai are close anymore ever since that "strawberry" picture that Chom posted hahaha. Everyone was saying it was for Mai but Chom obviously denied it lol

oh, thanks for clarifying. no wonder i was like, chom did not sound like she would want to be on the same carpet as mai lol

what happened between them? why the strawberry???? LOL

mai looks hot. i dont think she's that pretty. but she has a body that will blow chom away! LOL

Oh gosh, Chom is so awkward posing in that video. And you're right Thip, her thighs aren't attractive at all. Mai actually looks very pretty in that custom made Vatanika dress but in the earlier picture with the white Avasa outfit, she looks horrible. Whenever she has her hair up in a tight pony tail like that only emphasizes how unproportionate her big head is comapred to the rest of her body lol.