[Attention] To the Admins

Sunny

can't help you there na ja Sunny.

anyway, if only people are active, I would be nice to translate songs for them. :rolleyes:

does this mean you're willing to translate songs shamp? teehee XD..

& sunny, i keep forgetting there's a "thanks" button here lol..

CH5 is airing a usually Friday lakorn "Sen...Seu Ruk Seu Winyarn" at the Mon-Thu slots also, as a temp solution for the delay of "Kulap Satan".

Yea it has been airing for many years so I think that's why we never really put it in the airing slot, I think we stopped after a while *dunno* Just like how we used to put in sitcom such as Pentor and Bang Ruk Soi 9 but we took it out as it was a long-running thing forever *lol!*

Oh I think Shamp meant she'll translate if those members that requested were active members and contribute to the forum, not 1-2 posts and request, we don't often to request for members who does nothing *duh*

How come Captain is the only one who has no color. His lakorn with Bee Namthip is airing ATM too. Is it because we hardly update on him? *em:P* Lol I actually rather have Captain thread be in blue with Kob and Num instead of with Tik and Aom. I think Tik should be in green cause green resembles nature and Tik likes nature. Just a suggestion

Once you've reach over 1000 posts there are no more colour changing unless you change status to mod, VIP, staff or admin *lol!*

Thip and tinah are ultimate members and both have more than 5000 posts. They're a different colour to me, so I think when I reach 5000 posts, I'll change to their colour. That's what I hope!

buahahaahahahah!!!! LOL I hope to reach that limit too. LOL

I've been a dark blue for too LONG!!! LOL :omg5: