snow_scorpio

Tech Issues in Spicy Forum

171 posts in this topic

Wanna open a new thread for reporting tech issues.

The clock in Spicy Forum looks to be ahead of real time at least 5 min now. Is it adjustable?

Hmm true the clock is like 9 mins ahead for me lol this has happened before and i notice it will go right off like the time will go crazy and than comes back to normal itself after a few days.

what the hell?!

I was told "this is your first time log in" and then all of a sudden I became a "newbie"?

All my settings, history, etc are gone!

but I can still see this:

Spicy_prob.jpg

is this a forum tech issue? I've got 1400 posts, don't want it just "gone"...

guess what? my "ghost" got the auspicious membership number "6999"! it only happens once in every 1000 new members registered! :D

I was adding spicy users to http://asianfuse.tv so no registration needed there but there was a bug although its mostly working now.. and yea.. the 6999.. good thing it wasn't like 6666 haha.

So random.

edit: oh and I enabled that thingy again.. let me know if another ghost comes along :D

yea just go to the video site and login with spicy username and pass.

It might not work for some users though.. lol ghosts accounts might get created :030:

girls, don't be so mean... this is the Chinese New Year's Eve today, that "ghost" really ruined the mood for a while...

haha...same thing happen to me too, i was freaking out...and I almost registered again too hahaha

LOL, the same thing is happening with me, P'Darv! I was getting all confused and what not wondering if this was happening to anyone else. *rll* Now I can't log back into the real Nina7 now. :omg5: LOL.

Every time The Old man messes with something there is a 2/5 percentage that he will cough mess something up LOL

Ghosts? Eerry...

I am excited for asianfuseTV!!! I will have to explore and have some fun tonight. Thanks, Darvil for setting it up so we don't have to log on with new stuff. Using my Spicy username and password will be awesome.

Hi Darvil, thanks for all your hard work with the forum and the new link. I tried by spicy username and password but I was still denied access.

Yeah, I tried logging out and back in. Hasn't made any changes! ^_^

Edited by nina7

tipstar,

Looks like you use the same username on AF, try using AF's password if its diff from spicy (or is it the same? then it should work). I'm having issues merging accounts for those using the same emails.. doh.

nina7..

try one more time for me? relogin :D

also don't beat me up :(